Good free mmmmmorpgs?

allods online ; team fortress 2

Doesn’t sound like something I’d want to play with a buddy.

Most people end up playing as a duo.

Yea, but it’s not a game I can start playing with my immediate family.

It’s still there? Holy crap, MMORPGS just don’t die.

Shadowlands is arguably a full blown fantasy expansion for Anarchy Online. At a time when I was heavily into the game and hoping for Mechs and other high-tech additions to the base game, that expansion came along and introduced EverQuest: Anarchy Online edition.

But, god it was beautiful for its time.

I don’t understand, are you suggesting that I pirate a game? That’s pretty shitty if so.

Hypothetically, you should get a job and pay your monthly subscriber fees, cunt.

Jesus. Save your vitriol for something that fucking matters.

Playing DDO is like drinking the remains of an aborted fetus. LOTOR was alright, but dull. I played it on the free trial at launch, got bored and quit.

Guild Wars is pretty good, apparently they have a free trial. I’ve had it for forever so IDK.

Marriage isn’t free, it costs a fuckload unless you are a hippie in which case I am required by law to launch a giant turd down your throat, soz.

There are probably others floating around, but let’s be honest. There are two routes to a F2P MMO: the Guild Wars route, and the game so bad no one wanted to pay for it so they made it free route. If that’s what you’re looking for have at, but there are better co-op games you could grab that would entertain you and your male companion without the stupid treadmill delaying everything.

I’d suggest, uh, I don’t know something less shit than DDO. Oh yeah, Fable 2. That game rules in co-op. There’s also that ass to ass game about two dudes who like shooting stuff, having gold plated guns and going ass to ass whenever a scary situation emerges. They wear masks, I dunno my brother and I just called it “ass to ass game” because they did that so much and had a super gay cut scene leading into it every time.

We were thinking we could play Cadash. I want to be the ninja.

How do you play while gnawing on your hand?

What a strange thing to say.

What a strange thing to say.[/QUOTE]

Really?

How are you doing?

‘aaaaaaa’

This is not actually true.

omg gross, how would u kno??

They’ve changed things a fair bit to make the characters more distinct. That character no longer has any melee attacks. They’ve also added a huge guy that fights with a chunk of tree.