Good GPU testing program? (GPU broken?)

I suspect something is very off about my Nvidia 2070 Max-Q GPU.

I’ve been suffering slowdowns for a while now (I think) and suddenly noticed the integrated GPU, an intel UHD 630 was enabled - this is not standard on this laptop - something to do with the Gsync screen I remember being told.

I’ve deactivated it again (Just through windows), because I suspected games were using that one instead, leading to poor performance. Now, when I try playing SWTOR and Satisfacory for instance, I can barely run the main screen - you remember how it was in the old days when your graphics card wasnt good enough, and it took a few minutes just to fully load the main screen? This is what I am seeing now.

Windows ins’t reporting any issues though, and I’ve installed the drivers just fine so…I really don’t know how to make sure it IS the GPU, other than some sort of perfomance test.

Anyone here have any they can recommned? Or have tried something similar to me?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Nevermind - just got off the phone with Lenovo support and they are sending an UPS person to pick it up, and will fix it. That’s pretty cool that this is how it works.

Sounds like it is getting fixed. I generally go into the EFI settings and disable the Intel GPU there. That way there’s no possibility of it accidentally getting re-enabled. I don’t care about battery life, or I wouldn’t have a gaming laptop.

Sounds like they’ve got you squared away. Should you (or anyone) need programs in the future, some handy free programs to poke around your GPU:

GPU-Z by Tech Powerup
https://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/

Various benchmarks by Uningine (Heaven is their oldest and most well-known)

HWMonitor by CPUID

Thanks guys - I appriciate the feedback!

Now the hard part, the two-three weeks without a laptop begins ;-)