Good Halloween fun or creepy spider food?

I’m more creeped out by Fuzzyslug’s second personality, “Griddle.”

Oct. 15-31: good Halloween fun
Any other time of the year: creepy redneck

• Alan

It’s creepy, but good Halloween creepy. You over-reacted.

I would totally visit a John Waters haunted house.

Are you sure it wasn’t a Vincent Price mustache?

Trust me, they are in fact different people.

Not that I wouldn’t want to have a second personality.

Me too. Who wouldn’t want to see webbed sacs of … vaginas?

But would you want it to be Griddle?

So is Griddle a friend of Fuzzy’s that was at this thing? At first I thought Griddle was the wife, but they both referred to a “wife” in their posts. Then I thought they were just members of an oddly kinky same sex marriage.

Except they aren’t into baby dolls in webbing.

Humm … why does it matter?

Yes. Sorry to disappoint. Griddle and I took our families camping this past weekend.

And your babies ended up in a spider web net!? Good God, man!

Bad parenting at its worst.

Darn tootin! :D
Sup Ath?

Naaa, we just let them eat too much candy and run around like maniacs, no spiders involved. Although I did manage to get mauled by a kid on a BMX bike at top speed with no breaks, that was fun. My hands took a beating in that accident, the wife though I was pranking her with fake blood when I went into the camper to wash off. heh

Fake spider webs. Huh, what could I put in the spider webs that would look creepy? Hey, cheap baby dolls!

That’s it. That’s as far as the thought process went on this one, I’m willing to bet, if only because webbing up a store mannequin would take a lot of fake webbing.

It’s a Halloween decoration. You overreacted simply by fleeing. Posting a thread about it on the internet is just icing on the overreacting cake.

Probably. But it’s nice to see that the biological imperative to protect all children has kicked in strongly enough that even fake children in distressing circumstances weirds you out.

Maybe so. Honestly, I’m kind of surprised that no one else with kids has chimed in with a daddy radar incident.

I’m planning to lure kids I don’t know to my front porch by offering them free candy tomorrow night.