Gordian Quest. Deckbuilding roguelike meets tactics RPG. Full release!

I ended doing all the achievements and going 20+ on endless but it got really boring and wrist breaking so I ended it.

Just some finale points

The interface is really frustrating and gets worst as your character gets stronger/more loot. I probably won’t touch the game again mainly due to this. Scrolling through 50+ items and having to hover above each one to see what they do is painful. Then you have to do it 6 times and for each party member change. This isn’t even the worst part of the interface.

Camping, exploration and skill check are not needed and really shouldn’t be in this game. Realm mode is where these system are the most useful but even there I stopped using them after the second Realm. Star Renegades still have my favorite camping/relationship system.

I really like the character development and the characters themselves. Lots of synergies and deck building ideas. Some characters are just too strong at the moment (Veteran Lucius, Cathrim, Naran, Bear Ida). Some are fun but weak (summoners, traps due to the Vampire Queen). This is only a concern if you’re going to do high difficulty Realm.

I still like the game overall though.

How do I cast buffs?

Did you mean the cards? Some are labeled as buffs and you can target yourself, the ground, etc. There should be a white targeting circle once you cast use the cards to show the targeting area.

Yeah I was trying the blood mage and these buffs said cast after two successful bleeds. I kept dragging the buff on myself but didn’t work

Did the same with another class so I was wondering if buff interface was just really weird

if that is a trigger card that you retain, it will trigger automatically when the requirements are met.

Yeah I was stuck trying to use those cards until I realized they were passives.

Also keep in mind.
Passives without triggers = once per round even if you have more than 1 card
Passives with triggers = as many times per turn as long as you have cards

Just finished the campaign myself, with the help of Hereafter’s defence strategy, which made it a bit of a procession:

naran

I enjoyed the game a lot, but I thought the campaign (even though a lot of work went into what they call their secondary mode, kudos to the devs) was too drawn out. I pretty much had my cards and strategy set early in Act II, and after that it’s mostly just bumping up the attributes and the damage the cards do by increments. If I was playing larger decks maybe that might change, but I don’t know.

Overall there’s a huge amount to like. I’ll try Realm Mode, but I’m not really a leaderboard/score attack person, so I dunno if that will be fulfilling for me.

Very glad to be finished though.

Since the last Patch I am having a problem with a shaking screen. When I go to select a new skill as one example the scree shakes so much I can not read any of the cards. Anyone else having this issue. I had no problems b4 the patch.

I didn’t have this issue. I remember there was a screen shake option in the settings. If you turn that off does it help?

Hmmm…it stopped shaking whether that switch is on or not. I had tried opening and closing the game several times no idea why it fixed itself.

Did you have a controller plugged in? A lot of games start acting weird when a controller is plugged in.

No controller was plugged in. It is a puzzle. I am simply glad it stopped.