Gravity (2013)

— Alan

I’m going to guess this is a sequel to “Speed”. If the shuttle accelerates past 13µG, the bomb goes off.

With Cuaron’s predilection for long tracking shots and the tagline “Don’t Let Go”, I’m hoping this is a remake of Rope in Low Earth Orbit.

Cuarón’s name means I will watch this.

This is how you do a motherfucking trailer.

wow…

Holy shit.

I’m sold. Take my money.

Pretty cool eh?

— Alan

I would scream and scream and scream… That is almost my worst nightmare being shown there. Man it looks crazy.

From the poster I’m lead to believe this is yet another Clooney Bullock Rom Com. Haven’t we had enough of these already?

I hope the movie is just two hours of Sandra Bullock screaming and trying to grab things.

This is Alfonso Cuarón directing. The leads could be Rob Schneider and Kristen Stewart for all I care.

I’d pay money for another quality Rob Schneider RomCom. That guy has serious acting chops. You already know KS has the romcom chops based on her role in Twilight, which was one of the funniest series of movies ever produced.

That’s kind of my issue with that. It’s kind of odd to have a trailer just be all from one scene, but what’s interesting about this is that I have no idea whatsoever what comes next, or what came before. Is that the beginning of Open Water in Space? Is it the middle of Apollo 13? Is it the end?

I know, right? It’s almost like they’re trying to entice you into seeing the movie without giving the whole thing away.

I saw this trailer in 3D and whispered to my friend sitting next to me, “We have got to see this in 3D.” He laughed, but I wasn’t kidding. It’s going to be like 2 hours of Hubble 3D, right? Right?

Right :)

— Alan

I know, right? It’s almost like they’re trying to entice you into seeing the movie without giving the whole thing away.

Blasphemy! Trailers must spoil the whole film. It’s the law.

Wow. Cuaron + Clooney + Hard SF = 3x the reason I needed to watch this movie.