Great Staplers!

Leads to…

Product Description:
Funny staplers are always better than normal ones. If you love sushi, you’ll love this sushi stapler! It takes mini staplers and is a mini stapler.

So let me get this straight…Your telling me that this thing takes mini staplers, while at the same time it is a mini stapler? Wouldn’t this create a rift in the very fabric of space and time?

Maybe it’s a quantum stapler. Time to consult Schrodinger…

I think I want this now…

Please tell me that’s meant to be Heston Damning the human race on the beach in front of the partially buried statue of liberty.

You should get it looked at by a doctor!

More Steampunk-esque stapler goodness - is he stapling or sending a telegram? I just don’t know…

WOOO!!!

Doesn’t fit the brief, but:

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Staples one-touch high capacity (60 sheet+). Essentially a desktop staple gun. Use it whenever I have more than 10 sheets to tack together, it’s overkill for fewer than that. Best stationery purchase I ever made.

Model above has been replaced with the one below (I’ve read some reports that the older model fails after around 1500 staples but have not got there yet):

[CENTER][/CENTER]

For my money, it’s the guy from the Platoon movie poster.

Oh god you are right. Damn, I was hoping it was Heston, that would have made it the coolest thing ever.

Hey, there’s nothing stopping it being that. My theory is just a theory. There’s plenty of NY mementoes available you can chop up to make your own ape-apocalyptic diorama. Now that would look cool on your desk and provide some handy paper clips.

I think you hit the nail on the head though.