GreedFall (Spiders/Focus Home Interactive) 2019

So I searched and could have sworn we had something posted somewhere for this game, but nothing shows up. This seems to still be coming out in 2019.

Reveal trailer from 2017:

Explore a fresh new world as you set foot - alongside many other settlers, mercenaries and treasure hunters - on a remote island seeping with magic, rumored to be filled with riches and lost secrets.

Stunning Visuals no doubt will be seen!

Recent article I found:

Anyway it’s a game from Spiders (Mars War Logs / Bound by Flame / The Technomancer) , so maybe the combat won’t be horrible this time around? :)

E3 trailer, this is what I must have seen last summer mentioned here on the forums!

Always liked their games, so I’m rather sure this one won’t disappoint me, either.

The Sheeep … my thinking is this game is a bit more than the last few of their games…

A little gameplay with some Spanish comment.

… and a Steam page now.

What’s with all the gold fogging? Is Eidos Montreal consulting on this?
I’m getting some Dragon’s Dogma vibes from the combat, which is nice, given my past experience with Spiders games. It seems to have had a little more time in the oven than their previous titles.

@Zalmoxis , gold is the new pink.

Hooray. Looking forward to that more than BG3 :)

10 mins here. Some of which is familiar but some is new. A setting which is a little different, plus AI companions and I’m in :)

Releasing September 10

For those interested in playing this Day One:

You can pre-order on GMG right now for $39.99, which is the lowest pre-order sales price of any of the major sites. You need to use code SAVE20 to get that price, and it’s a limited time offer.

On the other hand… its a Spiders game , think back to Mars War Logs / Technomancer. Might be best to wait for reviews and a sale. ;)

I am cautiously optimistic…

I missed this thread, but Youtube threw a video up at me so the game is now on my radar. Hopefully it’s polished but the devs have a reputation for releasing with a good bit of jankiness in their games.