Greetings from Philadelphia

I don’t know man. I feel pretty safe here. Penn has the largest private police force in the country!

I don’t know, but I’d say you’re projecting. 19 posts on a Saturday is hardly nobody “giving a fuck” (pardon your language).

Ben, Angie, BooTx and Zen simply have nothing better to do.

That’ll have to wait until the summer between junior and senior year. Maybe the year before if I’m lucky.

Hey

Penn has the largest private police force in the country!

OMG, really? That’s so cool.

Idiot.

Flame.

Unlike Jose Liz, who gallantly sacrifices his personal time so that he can gift others with his presence on Internet Message Boards.

That’s right Jose, that was a flame! Good work. You get an A.

Ben, because you love to mention college so much when you’re insulting someone, I’m honestly curious. Are you a dropout or something? Where did you go? Are you just pissed off at perceived “liberal elites?” Get a fucking grip.

I don’t know man. I feel pretty safe here. Penn has the largest private police force in the country!
[/quote]

I cannot believe that on the cusp of your education, you’re so readily proud of the shelter you wish to erect around yourself.

Stop being such a pussy.

Mograider- Jeez, because you’ve made this kind of comment more than once(and completely out of context here) I can only assume there’s some sort of insecurity I’m preying on. Are you 14?

[/quote]

I cannot believe that on the cusp of your education, you’re so readily proud of the shelter you wish to erect around yourself.

Stop being such a pussy.[/quote]

Every single person I know who went to school in Philly has at least one horrifying story of something incredibly strange, disturbing, or violent happening to them. Jose will learn in time. And I’m sure we’ll hear all about it.

Hands down, best and most unique thing you can see in Philadelphia: the Mütter Museum (umlaut doesn’t work much on the web)

http://www.collphyphil.org/muttpg1.shtml

This is a physician’s college, and the museum features medical curiosities, most of them in jars or stuffed.

I swear, I am not making this up: there is an 8-foot colon on display.

[/quote]

Stop being such a pussy.[/quote]

Every single person I know who went to school in Philly has at least one horrifying story of something incredibly strange, disturbing, or violent happening to them. Jose will learn in time. And I’m sure we’ll hear all
about it.[/quote]

If they turned out fine and not too terribly psychotic from that incident. It’ll be an incredible learning experience, or at the very least, interesting dinner party conversation.

In the case of Jose, we can place bets on how he’ll turn out.

Ooh, dodging the question. How very Republican of you ;).

Anyway, the Penn Police is a joke. Anytime I ever see them on campus it’s just when they’re about to enter a convenience store or nearly run me over when I cross 38th.

Perhaps. Philadelphia has gotten a lot better over the past few years, undoubtedly because Penn has poured millions into its surrounding areas.

Unlike Jose Liz, who gallantly sacrifices his personal time so that he can gift others with his presence on Internet Message Boards.[/quote]

Still better than BooTx who argues with teenagers online!

To everyone else, (read: everyone except Ben, Angie, BooTx and Zen), thanks for posting. Sucks how on Qt3 a few loud, annoying posters ruin the experience of everyone involved as noted by some of your peers including Phil and SelfishGene.

I, for one, welcome Everything Else turning into Jose Liz’s LiveJournal.

It’d be mean to think otherwise. Any other annoying children should also be encouraging to share their mundane experiences.

I shall shed a single, perfect, crystaline tear for your experience-enhancing thread.

Now might be a good time to ask yourself why that would be. A better time would’ve been right before you put the stamp on your letter turning Yale’s offer down.

It sure sucks how on Qt3 a single thick-headed dullard can provoke such sympathy when he talks at length about the mundane details of his droll and uninteresting life.

Now might be a good time to ask yourself why that would be. A better time would’ve been right before you put the stamp on your letter turning Yale’s offer down.[/quote]

You’re fucking loony. Penn’s business school is the single best in the country and any business major would be a fool to turn an acceptance to it down. Penn is a large Ivy and it’s in the middle of a city, so it has its own police force, but crime levels are still below those of the average US location.

Now might be a good time to ask yourself why that would be. A better time would’ve been right before you put the stamp on your letter turning Yale’s offer down.[/quote]

I think someone is bitter about not having the opportunity to turn down Yale’s offer. :)

This is much more entertaining than Sims: University