Grim Dawn - An ARPG from Crate (ex Iron Lore aka Titan Quest devs)

703 here. Next is Skyrim with 250.

I feel inadequate with my 52 hours…

Yeah, “only” 67 hours for me and I’ve certainly gotten my moneys worth out of it. Can’t even imagine playing 10X that amount. So many games, so little time… :)

I’ve been trying to kill the hidden super boss Lokarr in ultimate. Trying to get gear to do more than sneeze at him. I’m at 88% fire resist but my physical resist/defense still not enough.

In the last few weeks, I spent way to much time grinding items/faction switching build to be able to kill him. I love it.

I have around 200h in the game. I got 3 characters that are done with ultimate and a bucket load that finished normal.
I’m itching to try another character, but Lokarr is calling me!

I’m as guilty as the next person throwing hours at a game but I wonder how good I would have been in a skill, say playing the guitar, if I threw 200 hours at it.

Speaking as a piano player, 200 hours doesn’t get you much.

I’d only got one character to the end of Malmouth so Grimarrillion was a good opportunity to pick GD up again for another playthrough. After taking a few to end of Act 1 Ive settled on a D3 Daemonhunter/TQ Theurgist combo and have a Champion/Witchdoctor too.There’s lots of interesting combos to be had. I can see its not very balanced or refined but its given GD some much needed life.

You need about 10,000 so…not much lol.

Anyone looking to do any endgame content can contact me. I have a few 100’s (only 300 hours in game) and love playing these endgame builds.

New Patch 1.0.7

They added a search in the devotion screen!
Also full of change to items.

I wonder why they bother with all those set items. The combination of the game’s small stash space plus the rarity of actually collecting all parts of a set mean that collecting sets is waaaaay too much trouble to be worth it. But I guess some people still bother to do it. People with way more time on their hands than me. And I say that as someone with 900+ hours in the game.

The new DLC will have an NPC who lets you trade set items. Memory is a little hazy, this is the diary about it

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70306

So hopefully you’ll get to enjoy sets once again.

Also, that search addition to the devotion screen was long overdue.

After fiddling with skill point and equipment, I was able to beat lokarr yesterday.
Not sure what I have left to do, maybe ravager or the other god guy, but looks they look even crazier than lokarr.

it’s probably time to take a break and wait for the new expansion, but I kinda want to make another character…

They added a ton of achievements in Steam, so Forgotten Gods must be close. Supposed to be 1Q, but not seeing much more specifics. Any one hear anything? Ready to jump back in.

This is the last I can see:

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80893

Nice! That’s such a gorgeous map on the original page. I’m really looking forward to this.

I wonder if I can go in and undo the inventory mess I created by using Grim Dawn Item Assistant. I wonder if I turn cloud saves back on in Steam, will that automatically get rid of the whole Item Assistant aspect.

Good riddance to all those offloaded items. I bet I didn’t need them anyway.

Grim Misadventure #157: Join the Sentinels - Grim Dawn Forums

In testing now, they are just doing final polishing, and will be out this quarter.

Oh wow, I’d better clear my calendar of all other games for 2019.

Can’t wait! Looks good so far. The XBox One release is really what i’m waiting for.