Grimoire - It has Begun

I think Cleve finally put out a commercial product, Grimoire, had a taste of success with initial sales, and then realized that his crazy views and blog were hurting him.

“I am certain many people can figure out what has happened.”

My guess would be his wife finally got tired of him spending all night and day ranting on the internet and gave him an ultimatum. That is assuming his purported wife exists and he hasn’t just been carrying around three sacks of four in a dress from one bunker to the next.

I hope the powers that be don’t force him to give up his fanny pack.

Notice how he’s playing the victim once again? I see this more and more where the bullies, racists, misogynists, and generally evil people - as soon as someone calls them on their behavior, pull out the victim card. It’s disgusting.

They are victims…

of a world that doesn’t bend over backwards to cater to them.

Actually more victims of ineffective parents followed by ineffective role models.

The Neanderthal racism I am seeing on this thread is making me sick. You guys really put the Homo in Homo Sapiens.

Or is it the Sapiens? I forget. I forget again.

I think basically the dog finally caught the car, and has no idea what to do now.

Putting out Grimoire didn’t make him rich, and it did kind of remove his raison d’etre.

Cleve should do like the Iron Tower dev and use a pseudonym.

Lol. The dude still hasn’t put out the manual he promised a year ago, along with some backer rewards.

In Clevetime™ that’s barely a blink of an eye.

This just in.

I’m confused, I thought RPG Codex had already shut it down months ago?

Did anyone play very far in this? Curious how the experience turned out. The last actual gameplay posts in the topic seem to be around release time and focused on the first chapter.

I was really curious, but really, really didn’t want to give Cleve money.

The real story here are the emoticons/tags people seem to be able to apply to threads. Some are maybe useful without making a post, like “Stop Posting” but some are like, what is the take away here? Doggie? Bro, Do You Even Lift? Gimme Dem Dolla Bills? WTF? What a cesspit.

Heh, he’s complaining about a HIGH signal/noise ratio. Dumbass.

LOL I noticed that too.

What a big baby.

Yeah, I read that and thought, “Wait, have I been saying it wrong all along?” Then I realized, no, it’s just that Cleve’s a dumbass.

-Tom

It’s Neanderthal math, you wouldn’t get it…

Guys, this is now on sale for $10 since some v2 thing was released. Should one bite on this deal?