Grimoire - It has Begun

My time is more valuable to me that this, so I never bought. Him and trump could be brothers.

Titanium bone spurs.

Oh wow, forgot he’s a Nazi. Refunded.

Good for you :)

Well done Brian. Kudos.

Cleve’s Racewar Bunker just got $10 sadder.

This would make for a great satirical Fallout Shelter like game.

I feel bad that we’re still trying to demonize the mentally ill, and on Christmas. 😢

He’s not mentally ill. He’s just an asshole, and I won’t feel bad for calling him out on that.

Cleve is a weird combination of racist scumbag and entertaining asshole. The whole Neanderthal thing borders on pure insanity. Is he crazy? Or is it the longest internet troll in history. I don’t care. Racist trumps it all. So to speak.

Write A Review For Grimoire!
27 Jan @ 5:18am - GOLDEN ERA GAMES
If you have played Grimoire and enjoyed it, please write a review for it!

If 10% of the players who have enjoyed Grimoire would write a review of it, the game would be rated overwhelmingly positive in only 24 hours.

Early on, Grimoire was subject to an organized campaign that was coordinated on Reddit, Quarter to Three, Broken Forum and many private forums with political slants (no gamers, just social justice warriors) to abuse the refund policy on Steam by purchasing the game, letting it run for a few minutes and then writing a bad review before asking for a refund. Many of these “reviews” made it obvious that the “owner” had never played the game and almost looked like it was copied and pasted in from a forum somewhere, basically rehashing things that never happened and bugs that never were and issues that only existed in the minds of people at Reddit. This was all politically motivated by the same sort of people who screamed at the sky in public in huge crowds because Donald Trump won the election. For example, over a hundred people agreed on a forum that it was racist and cultural appropriation that one of the pirates in the game was named “Black Pierre.” I wish I could make stuff up like this, it would make for a fantastic narrative but I am afraid even my talents fall short in the face of this kind of delusional thinking. I’m glad now I never put in that “Blackboard Puzzle” I was thinking about that was solved using “Oreo” cookies.

Incredibly, many of the people who “refunded” the game simply made a pirate copy and have been playing the game for over a year, whilst asking for support on the forum and playing very intensively for hundreds of hours. With the release of V2, I started to ban these people if they didn’t have the purchase icon beside their names on the forum. You have to draw the line somewhere.

I estimate based on downloads from pirate sites that Grimoire has been downloaded and played by over a 100,000 people for well over a hundred hours on average. I don’t really care about piracy because I wasn’t making a game like Grimoire for pirates. I was making it for fans of the genre.

Any game that goes on Steam has to put up with some of the great diversity in the Steam user pool, which is considerable. I don’t believe Grimoire currently has a fair rating on Steam at all and I think it’s been deliberately skewed by politically motivated attacks the same as Donald Trump has been in the newspapers the past 3 years. If you want to help correct this situation and you enjoyed playing the game, please take 5 minutes to post a review.

The average game on Steam is never played at all or else only a couple hours before it is abandoned forever. Grimoire is one of the only games on Steam that people can play for 300 hours and then complain because they think this or that race does not recharge mana fast enough - or because their party got killed by a monster. Think about how crazy that is, then think about that plus a person who has actually pirated the game complaining in this fashion. You can see why supporting users on Steam can be very “challenging” and now you know why people call them “precious snowflakes.” There’s entitlement … then there is entitlement. If you want to help Grimoire and you enjoy the game, please take a few minutes to write a review.

Who spoke of the cabal? We shall hang them by their thumbs!

He should’ve waited for the Epic Games Store.

For the record I never refunded Grimoire.

I also never purchased it or reviewed it.

I did watch a trailer for it once though. The trailer was great and well worth the money.

Wow, glad I refunded it without even trying it. What a douchebag.

Fresh horseshit, steaming and warm from the horse’s ass himself

Fuck every single thing about this guy.

I just need you to clear something up for me. Is he a horse with an ass, or the ass of a horse? (I.e. the horse is a semi-separate entity to which he is attached.)

Also, I downloaded (pirated) 53 separate copies of the game because I want to play the game for 15,900 hours. But Cleve banned me!

:(

The manual has to be seen to be believed. It’s actually on par with the most lackluster effort from Matrix.
Did you know that clicking on a button will cause things to happen?

What a load of horseshit. He’s saying us gamers, on our gamer forums are not gamers? We were the target market for that kind of game.

Then it’s great he is able to magically surmise that pirated copies of the game were played for 100 hours. He’s just like trump. Make up numbers and throw them around as fact while stroking his ego.