Grimoire to be out in March 2010? It's got to be a joke, right?

You definately did at your site, post RPG-Therapy days, because I remember reading it. I didn’t know how much of a loon Cleve was then. I was interested in the game, though I found some of his claims. . . fascinating. I remember when Grimoire was going to have a 60-80 hour completion time for the “easy” game, a 200+ hour playtime for the middle game, and 600+ for the do-it-all and find all the secrets game with the super special ending.

Good times.

Also, Cleve does have super powers, contrary to whatever was posted above.

The last I heard about Cleve was that he was living somewhere in Australia and was building himself a Fallout-style Vault. I think he is a survivalist nutcase. That was many years ago though. I have no idea what he is up to now. Maybe building an atomic bomb?

See, it’s always been clear to me that Cleve is a performance art/hoax. A stupid and unfunny hoax, but clearly bullshit. Whereas this Koontz guy is writing stuff that screams full-on paranoid schizophrenic “the Jews are causing the apocalypse” probably-going-to-shoot-someone-at-the-local-post-office-any-day-now crazy.