GTA IV glitches

Maybe they’re fixing this in a patch.

1. I call Kiki for a date, and I’m told to back off. Thirty seconds later I get a message saying from her that says she really wants to see me. I call her and she says no, it’s too soon. Again, just as I hung up, I get a message, and she wants to go out again. Is that a glitch or a personality trait?

2. Sometimes when I flip a bike, it’ll bounce off of me more that once. I actually died because an one point because it kept bouncing on me, and took off huge chunks of health each time.

3. I’ve had the drunken-stumble-back-forever thing happened. I bumped into a car on the street, and walked back about 500 ft before a car hit me and killed me.

4. When I got the third safehouse, I lost the cars I’d been saving at the Bohan safehouce. That was pretty shitty - those were sweet rides.

These were annoying, but I wouldn’t call the game broken because of them. The Kiki thing fixed itself after I stopped calling her for a couple of days, and the bike-bounce and stumble-back are pretty rare occurances. Losing the cars at the Bohan safehouse sucked, but I replaced them once the whole game opened up.

About seeing the same car you’re driving - holy hell, I’ve opened up the entire map and it’s still insanely rare to see a high end car. But as soon as I hop in a Banshee that’s all I see. So I’m driving my only Banshee out on a date, and all I can think about is how I can push one of these other ones into a parking spot…

Edit for a fifth!
5. I was picking Little Jacob up for a man-date and I honked the horn while I was across the street. Just as Jacob steps onto the road a garbage truck hits him. I assumed he was dead, but I couldn’t move the camera, as it was still locked to Jacobs original path. I got up to get a drink, and went to the washroom, and just as I walked back into the room Jacob was getting in the car. Either that truck took him for a nice ride, or he’s really fucking slow.

I haven’t seen that. In fact, not only do my cars stay saved at old safehouses (like the starting one, for instance), I’ve been able to save them at safehouses that aren’t mine yet. I saved them at the Bohan spot before my first one burned down, and have saved them at both the Algonquin spot and Playboy X’s spot before I have either of those, and they stay there.

Only time I’ve had stuff disappear was when I got greedy and tried to stuff three cards in the two car spot - even two cars and a motorcycle don’t survive intact across loads.

Wait, you can save cars at the Hove beach safehouse even after you move to Bohan? Also, I’ve never tried to keep more than two cars in one of those spots.

As long as some portion of the car is inside the parking spot, they should all stay there.

SPOILER!

So can you save cars at Playboy’s place before you take it over? I never even tried that…

I did it by accident, and yeah, it works.