Guess what is objectionable about this photo

http://www.mdiic.com/

it’s a shame that 1) the website is ‘under construction’ and 2) they don’t have a shirt i can buy immediately because that logo is kind of awesome

“Black supremacy”? Uhhhhhhh

I passed the t-shirt idea onto them via their Facebook page, and they said they will have shirts on sale next week. They were ordered before this visit, so they may or may not feature the logo prominently.

http://www.facebook.com/mountdesertislandicecream

Ugh. This is such raw, naked racism it’s actually making me feel a bit ill.

Yeah, Hawkeye, it’s getting tough to be white :(

I thought the objectionable part was the fact he is very “happy” with his cone…that or he has a Blackberry in his pocket.

“I have a Dreamsicle” could SO be a Ben and Jerry’s flavor.

Hey, I’ve been to that ice cream parlor! It’s awesome.

Except my folks wouldn’t let me order the lobster ice cream. :(

According to my wife there’s nothing wrong with this photo because the President’s ass looks amazing in those slacks.

I like that the President gets vanilla, people look at me like there’s something wrong with my head when I choose vanilla over other flavors.

It was actually coconut.

You put the lime in the coconut and eat them both together.

Is it because there’s a black, communist islamoterrorist as the President in that picture?

Now I truly respect the man. I love coconut ice cream. Though I like a good vanilla, too.

That certainly makes a lot more sense. But… Mount Desert Island? That has to be the most retarded name for a location I’ve ever heard.

The original name was “Île des Monts Déserts” so it should be named Bare Mountains Island. But you should pronounce its current name more as day-ZAIR-t. Then again, you might as well also pronounce Bar Harbor “bah hahbah”.

I’ve actually never heard someone from Maine pronounce it other than da-zert (closer to dessert rather than deh-zert).

Well I’m from Maine, and my dad grew up in Millinocket, so now you have. And like I said, bah hahbah. The people who live there pronounce it French-ish, like you say, but not French.

Now I’ve read that you have. I’m going to require some sort of recording if I’m to say I’ve heard it. But I see WA, which means you betrayed us. How could you?

Shouldn’t it be Maine Street?