Guild Wars 2: the ties that bind and DOT

Title Guild Wars 2: the ties that bind and DOT
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Game diaries
When June 28, 2013

In the latest update for Guild Wars 2, developer ArenaNet saw fit to make necromancers more awesome. I'm not complaining..

Read the full article

I haven't played GW2 in a few months. My PC died and once it was repaired, just wasn't feeling any strong pull to go back. Perhaps stupidly enough, just hearing about this one ability makes me want to continue leveling my necromancer.

Warriors get permanent access to 6 minute Citadel of Flame Path 1 speed run groups.

Wow! That massive increase in Content updates on this site just after it pulled shitloads of hits from that coh2 review... If it were not so clear in the stats, id thought its a coincidence... Keep respecting the devs, Tom!

My brother played a GW2 necromancer a while ago and was mostly bored by it. After this patch, he gave it another try and has been enjoying it a lot. May your experience be similar!

HEY! Warriors get shouts! I don't know if anyone else hears them but I'm constantly shouting things like "For Great Justice" and "Shake it off". Pretty sure I'm the gym coach of GW2. Now do 20 push-ups and hit the showers.

I run a shout heal build on my warrior. I just like to imagine this giant Charr running around yelling at people to make them feel better.

I'm using death shroud all the time as part of my offensive skill regimen as opposed to using it as a panic button thanks to the addition of tainted shackles. Need more dots!

What's weird with shouts is that Warrior and Ranger shouts get heard by other people around you, but Guardian shouts do not. Not sure why this is.