Gunnerkrigg Court

Well, okay then, it seems to me a slight misstep with his artwork on that last panel of the previous strip, it didn’t really sell well to me that they had noticed Andrew’s name being called, I think because the expressions on their faces all matches the previous panel. Regardless, this is quite the twist and very interesting, indeed.

The seed bismuth?

One does not easily out-think or out-maneuver Coyote.

(Directed by M. Night Shyamalan)

I read comments where other people had called this but I didn’t believe it would actually come to pass. So many cans of worms opened. Almost nothing would surprise me as to what comes next.

That’s what Coyote does!

I would not be surprised if the Court knew this would happen and wanted Carver as the medium in the first place.

I would be surprised if Coyote didn’t know this as well.

“Smitsengrin.”

HOLY CRAP VOLUME 2 IS FINALLY ACTUALLY IN STOCK

Also, volume 4 is up for preorder.

These books are really well-made and look as good on the printed page as they do in digital form. If anything, the colors are more amazing.

I did not expect Kat to react that way at all at the end of Chapter 42.

Achievement Unlocked: I Think I’m Kinda Gay

He’s been telegraphing this for a couple of years.

Yeah, I saw it coming a mile off. As soon as I saw the letter, Paz was the first person I thought of.

BUT… I did not expect Kat to be emotionally and mentally ready for it yet.

Ahh. Rereading the comic from a few chapters back, I can see the lead-up (from Kat’s point of view) much better. Makes sense.

The most obvious example being Reynardine’s teasing her over the move-in with Annie. I now want to go re-read the “sneaking out” comic. I thought I remembered Kat getting a little squirrley around Annie towards the end of that.

Tom’s just started a video series talking about the comic, chapter by chapter.

Necro thread. Just a heads up to any who followed this but haven’t of late–big things going down in the current chapter. Coyote is making a BIG move, looks like.

I have been reading it. I’m always at a constant state of low-confusion when I read this strip because so much has happened over the years and have a really tenuous grasp of the world at this point. But WTF is going on here.