Gunnerkrigg Court

Lions and other big cats actually have no problem whatsoever with getting wet. It’s just the smaller felines that hate it.

Regarding today’s update: whoa! I did not see that coming at all.

Love the Coyote.

Tefnut apparently also appeared as a lion or big cat.

If I had “tef nuts” I’d fry an egg on 'em

that can be arranged

Oh my goodness… biggest surprise in today’s comic?

He doesn’t know.

Or he’s being coy, which would fit. But I honestly think he’d rather show off how smart he is.

I love how Tom manages to take this in directions that are completely surprising and yet totally consistent with what he has already shown you.

“Reminder: Coyote ain’t your bro.”

I can’t imagine why Coyote would think Annie can’t be trusted to keep a secret.

Damn you guys - finished the comic and am absolutely hooked…how can you guys stand to wait?

Comes out 3 days a week! That’s a lot for a webcomic.

Before I had to get up early with my son’s new school schedule, I generally would stay up until midnight on Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday just so that I could read the updates.

It is somewhat difficult.

I try to read it on Mondays only, but that only works half the time.

Okay…this update is cheating!

The artwork is still gorgeous of course, but it has been kind of frustrating the last few weeks as it feels like nothing has happened for a long time, except vague pronouncements.

There have been good reveals, leading up to the reveal of whatever’s in the clearing Annie just walked into.

I just donated $20 to the guy. Better than buying books, as I now prefer to read comics on a screen, plus no publisher takes a cut.

I thought there were books but can’t find them now, so I guess they were a limited run.

Edit: Oh, they’re on Amazon, not through the Topatoco store.

Annie finding out why her mother died, and why she has such strong etheric powers, and deciding to spend her summer vacation with the people of the forest, and the revelation that Coyote and Jones are old buddies, and the significant character-building of Ysengrin… is nothing happening to you?

Perhaps you should write Mr. Siddell a nice letter kindly requesting more explosions in the upcoming chapter.

I was thinking it would be nice if he sold cbz files, but of course those would promptly be torrented.

And we can’t have GK being available for free on the internet, now can we.