Guy Fieri Gets a New Menu

Guy’s new eatery site is http://www.guysamerican.com/, but someone else registered the domain for http://guysamericankitchenandbar.com/ which actually matches the place’s name. The result? 100% pure beef BBQ awesome.

The "Hobo Lobo Bordello Slam Jam - $49.95
We take 38oz of super-saddened, Cheez-gutted wolf meat, lambast it with honey pickle wasabi and pile drive it into an Ed Hardy-designed bucket. Sprayed with Axe and finished with a demiglaze of thick & funky Mushroom Dribblins.

That is GLORIOUS

Uhoh, I think someone may have got to it or maybe it’s being overloaded. It doesn’t seem like google has a cache of it, can you snapshot your cache?

I can’t tell the difference.

I’ll do better. Here’s the whole menu. Enjoy.

Its spotty for me, but it eventually connected.

There is only one big graphic, so its easy to imgur

Guy’s (fake) menu

Is this the place that was savaged by a New York Times reviewer when it first opened. That place was in Times Square I think. There was a thread about it when it was in the paper.

Yes, famously so.

A lot of that reads like Patton Oswalt’s Black Angus bit (wish we had inline video!):

That spoof is hilarious. I didn’t realize how spot-on it was until I read the actual menu.

I want to go to there. I need a Reno!!!

Hell, I’ll take the Hobo Lobo. Hold the Axe spray please. I’m sure the wait staff has enough for me to enjoy the ambient flavor.

Sadly not a spoof, but the Fieri-rad-loco-to-the-max-train is going to try his hand at making wine. And it’s just awesome that he’s choosing to grow pinot noir, which is often considered at its best when used to make a restrained, elegant wine. Imagine the developers of Saints Row: The Third announcing their intentions to make a realistic shooter that emphasizes stealth & minimum force.

Can’t wait for Fieri’s Pinot Noir-and-Peace-Destination-Flavortown. Vintage: To 11.

Oh god, that is the funniest thing I have read all year. So good.

Gawker points out similarities between these jokes and prior ones made by random Twitter users.