Ha HA! Jackyl Returns!

If there’s anyone able to get to Allentown on the 24th of next month, you gotta come see Jackyl. They’re one of the best live bands I’ve seen in the past few years. Definitely worth the very cheap $14 admission and Crocodile Rock is a great club for hard rock.

http://www.crocodilerockcafe.com/

–Dave

Well I won’t be going, but I’ll pass this on to my mom. She used to like Metallica and she lives in Allentown.

:P

Ow…I feel bad for Dave after that crack.

Bawhahahahahha. Good to have you back, Spo, I mean Mike

Don’t feel bad for me. I’ll be having the time of my life with Jackyl again. I have no idea what MikeTwain listens to but I bet he hasn’t been to a concert in years. :)

–Dave

I get this feeling that Mike likes Christian Themed HipHop.

Anyway I thought Jackyl were circa 1992, which wasn’t that long ago was it?

I wonder if they still do that stupid thing with the chainsaw.

Dave, don’t forget to wear your Nickelback t-shirt so everyone knows how hard a rocker you really are.

Man that is so true. I’m not a concertgoer. But (and I’m totally being serious here!) my Mom really is!

:D

I briefly (very briefly) considered going to an Altan concert last year in New Jersey but decided against it.

Have fun with Jackyl Dave!

:D

You’re so out of touch with the kids of today. Everyone knows that all Nickelback songs are the same crap one.

It was a great show and not even 4-6 inches of snow could keep me away. I’ve got a piece of the bar stool that Jesse sawed up at the end of the show. They played stuff from the first, second and most recent (2002) albums as well as a new tune that rocked…

“My Moonshine Kicks Your Cocaine’s Ass”

:o

Love it. There were plenty of people young and old in attendance despite the weather.

–Dave

You’re so out of touch with the kids of today. Everyone knows that all Nickelback songs are the same crap one.[/quote]

Zing!