Haha good riddance to the annoying Faze Clan

It’s been a good run.

Looks like it was all just a faze…

Good thing we all totally know what a faze clan is, huh fellow cool kids? Laughs knowingly, nods sagely.

Oooh, I actually know who Faze Clan is! Because of their crypto pump-and-dump schemes, naturally. Thank you, Coffeezilla, for getting me hep to the jive of the modern youth.

Scammers and badly behaving youth who think they’re influencers.

They were written up in the New York Times a few years ago. Reading that was one of those moments when you realize you really don’t know what’s going on anymore.

You say that like it’s a bad thing!

This x100.

Cheating in online games, crypto pumps and dumps, shady gambling website promotions/affiliations, shillfluencing…

"The Americans are certainly hero -worshipers, and always take their heroes from the criminal classes.” Oscar Wilde

So, Republicans?

Sounds like a high-profile Dem donor to me.

… who actually gave just as much money to Republicans.

We hardly knew ye.

I might go as far as to say all “influencers” are scammers and badly behaving youth, in a way.

I am completely unfazed by this thread.

Had never heard of these douchebags before this article.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-09-13/faze-clan-went-from-cool-kids-to-penny-stock-now-its-ceo-is-out

“FaZe is definitely going to weather it,” he said in a June interview. “FaZe is no stranger to controversy. It’s part of why we’re so compelling.”

Hahahaha

You cut the very next line out of your quote and that’s where my schadenfreude crystallized.

“Trink couldn’t be reached for comment after his dismissal.“