Hall Monitors: Is there an "I Just Got a New Kitty" Thread?

There are no hall monitors. Just people dedicated to making this place terrible.

I don’t. I rolled off the top of a bunk bed at camp one year.

My best friends brother used to have a pet squirrel… until it crawled in bed with him one night and he rolled over and suffocated it.

Squirrels are smaller though.

Of course he is angry… Gingers have no soul.

Would you expect any less from the Failboat? It excels at failing.

You among them, apparently.

A pet squirrel? That’s really cool! Was it originally wild, or did they adopt it as a newborn? Did they train it to use kitty litter or something? Seems like it must have been potty trained if they let it roam around the house.

OK more cat pictures please. Acid, has your lil tiger shown interest in playing at all yet (dangled a feather in front of it)?

No, not me apparently. Stupid.

It’s the Cougar Ace. Since car carriers have closed sides, they can severely list without taking on water. MV Cougar Ace - Wikipedia

It’s the same reason people can sleep with babies in the bed and not hurting them (and why the advice is not to do this if you’re drunk because then that body awareness fails and you might suffocate your kid/cat)

Here’s our ginger cat Msieu. Scatcat as per the post your pet-thread. I’ll try to locate some pics of him as a kitten:

He’s a sweet little guy: Cuddly, always ready to snuggle and purr, and full of playful energy. He gets his first checkup later today.

Cute cats.

Here’s my cat, Pasha…

pasha looks like he/she doesn’t put up with anyone’s crap :)

Obligatory “cats doing funny things” video link.

Acid, your kitten is adorable.

I love the threads where someone asks permission to do a thread.

Like making a thread to ask permission to make a thread is permissable? Just make the thread and if it stinks… nobody will reply.

Cute Ripley Kitten.

Cute Toby Kitten.

Ripley as an adult.

Toby Adult deciding that Ripley Adult’s bed looked way too comfortable, sitting on Ripley, and Ripley not going for that.

damn straight!

You missed Acid’s point.