Halloween flashers (NSFW)

I owe the forum a NSFW thread, so here it is:

(Image moved down the page to save bandwidth)

LMAO

Some people have way too much time on their hands

Holy Christ somebody has not learned the art of image compression.

I got almost the exact same two right down the street from me.

I don’t understand this comment. Is it a download unfriendly image? I have cable and rarely think beyond the physical dimensions of a picture. I just assume a jpg of this size is going to be fine.

It’s 488kb. Is that big? I think that still fits on a floppy, so how long does it take to download? This conversation is like time travel to the 1980s! :)

Problem is, it’s a .bmp file. Get with the 90s, save as a .jpg and cut it down to 1/10 the size. :P

It’s a jpg.

But yes, 488 for that is HUGE. At that size and clarity, I can’t see much more than 1/5th that.

You sure about that? Right-click Save-As and it saves as a bitmap. I reopened it in Irfanview and resaved as a jpg at 47 Kb.

There are different levels of JPEG compression, and no…a JPEG of that size is not supposed to be half a megabyte. Here’s the same image at less than a tenth of the size:

I’m on dial-up and your image takes nearly 3 minutes to download. Mine takes about 15 seconds.

Actually, the problem is it’s a .bmp renamed with a .jpg extension. I couldn’t figure out why Photoshop wouldn’t open it until I read Gladguy’s post and renamed it.

35kb:

Yeah I just checked it’s properties and it is indeed a Bitmap file.

Here, I reduced it to a 2 color .gif file. 12k. I tried going to a 1 color .gif at 644 bytes, but I felt that the image quality suffered too much.

Yeah, but now it’s scarier. Like, WTF is up with these two freaks?

You read Bizarre too.

Hurray to monthly monocle popping images

I edited the OP to save Bootx bandwidth. Sorry dude!

Some wacky in-law sends me these things, but when I saved it from the message, the only option I had was BMP, so I explicitly named it with the .jpg extension.

Same guys sent me to the pictures fire posted. I like Spiderman with his greenpepper better than the orginal.

You sure about that? Right-click Save-As and it saves as a bitmap. I reopened it in Irfanview and resaved as a jpg at 47 Kb.[/quote]

I had just right click-> properties and checked the filename, I suppose the other dudes found it was a bitmap hiding with a jpg extention. I didn’t open it up in any program.