Halo 2... warezed

haha. I’d love it just for the reactions.

How would a software update do that?

They can’t touch the ROM on the chip and even if they erased the entire harddrive you can just get it set back up again in a few minutes with a boot disk. At the most it would cause them to lose their data (which most have backed up on PC or DVDs anyway).

He is? Awww, man. You ruined it for me, you bastard!

Merde Sainte ! Je ne peux pas la croire !

You know I never understand this logic. If you wanted to keep the single player experience “pristine” why on earth would you go to a message board about a game? What do you expect they will talk about?

I’m not mocking you wanting to keep the experience fresh, I just don’t understand the people who get so mad if someone posts a minot spoiler (not saying you are one of those). If you’re that anal about the “experience” then don’t take the risk and go to a message board about that game.

lol

olaf

Yeah Dave - do you hate reviewers who spoil the game by telling you if it sucks or not? Let me find out for myself, jerks!!

Spoilers aside, I think this once again raises the question of why game companies even bother with the European gaming press anymore. Leaked code and info always seems to originate with them.

That is seriously trivializing the issue. Really, how many people are buying Halo 2 because of Live? Maybe 25%?

You know I never understand this logic. If you wanted to keep the single player experience “pristine” why on earth would you go to a message board about a game? What do you expect they will talk about?

I’m not mocking you wanting to keep the experience fresh, I just don’t understand the people who get so mad if someone posts a minot spoiler (not saying you are one of those). If you’re that anal about the “experience” then don’t take the risk and go to a message board about that game.[/quote]

Its not that simple- yeah its a good idea to avoid, say, MS’s Halo forums or whatnot for fear of spoilers. But even on a general gaming messageboard like this one someone might post a major spoiler in a subject header (or even non-spoiler discussion of the game) just to be spiteful. Usenet used to be particularly bad about that sort of thing.

Its especially frustrating on the PC side if you go to an “official forum” looking for help about a technical aspect of the game but run over a major spoiler in a subject header- that’s happened to me several times over the years.

I was trivializing it on purpose. I think what this forum needs is another discussion on piracy. ;)

K

my Cock!

What. The Xbox Live beta info has been published already, so that’ll give you multiplayer info. I never did find dual wielding to be too useful when the shotgun would rip a new asshole just fine.

The beta only had a couple maps and was pretty limited in what you could do.

Dual Wielding is good for medium and close range combat (depending really on what you’re akimboing, two plasma rifles just rape), shotgun is only good for close. The battle Rifle rules at pretty much all times though.

Welp, I just got spoiled. But it’s a weird kind of spoiler - it actually made my interest in the game go way, way up.