Halo 3 Custom Gametypes

That’s Rocket Race, and is one of the most popular.

edit: Well, almost rocket race. You don’t lose your shields in rocket race, everyone’s invincible, but you do lose your unlimited rockets if you’re not near your VIP.

Whups, wrong thread.

No, I was wrong, I only thought you lost shields, as I assumed thats how you kept everyone on the bike (other wise you could just get off and fuck everyone else over).

That’s how little I know about this custom stuff.

actually, rocket race is more fun on valhalla.

the first time we played on sandtrap, I got on a mongoose with a driver from another team by accident at the start. hilarity ensued.
also, you CAN kill people, by assassination if they’re off their mongoose.

That’s what the Red team always winds up doing. Dunno why that is, but it’s true.

So my modifier would make it a better game?

You could conceivably do this also in teams of three using Warthogs. It would be a pretty different game (can you even dodge a rocket in a Warthog like you can a Mongoose?), but still pretty fun.

Don’t even need rockets really then. Just the gun on the back of the warthog and no invincibility.

I have a new map and mode for Sandtrap that’s 4 teams of 4 with Prowlers and otherwise very similar to Rocket Race

I made a sandtrap map with vehicles everywhere, max scorpions and Wraiths, and everyone starts with Plasma Pistols and Spartan Laser.

Oh, and the air vehicles start with Fusion Cores underneath them.

I intend to subject my friends to this, because they were complaining we couldn’t find any maps with vehicles.