Halo 4 is half the game it should be

Cheers for knocking the game... it really is the same formula, same enemies, same plots, same pace... BUT WAIT, THERE'S A NEW VEHICLE... A BIG CARRIER THING! SEE? IN THE PIC!

Anyway... Halo is a fun game to play, but each release is the same old same old. Very little has changed since the first release, ten (or more) years ag o.

On one hand, there's those who say "if it ain't broke", but on the other, lots of us have outgrown the formula, and even the nostalgia part is wearing off.

Go play CoD and I will show you the "SAME OLD GAME". In Halo 4's case it isnt a bad thing.

Either this is a troll, or the maker of this article can't handle attacks on his bad review.

I hope you die of cancer you fucking hack

Kill it! Kill it with FIRE!!!!! This review is horrid and I am not talking about the score but the content of the review.

I love how this review is singlehandedly bringing down the metacritic score for this game. How is this guy a critic??

Screw the critics , am still buying the LE console & LE game.

What the?? I think you shouldn't have bought the game at the first place. You alone destroyed this site's credibility.

You made this review to get people upset right.....?

oh that's rich either we have a dick riding troll or the reviewer is just too fucking stupid. Metacritic should have just ignored this review.

Impersonating douches. Impersonating douches everywhere.

I wonder how legit this site is in comparison to other gaming websites. I question whether or not this guy actually played the game yet. He's the only reviewer here. LOL.

I love how he compares Mass Effect 3 (a third-person RPG shooter) to Halo 4 (a first-person shooter). They aren't of the same genre, and Mass Effect 3 wasn't even that good; a step down from Mass Effect 2. Darkness II wasn't that good, either.

The review is biased, and it's based on his discontent/dislike for the game, rather than what the game is or has to offer as a FPS.

Good job Tom! Now someone will actually go to your little website from the metacritic page! Way to stand out at the sacrifice of your journalistic integrity!

I wanna say GALO GALO GALO ..the franchise is finished. 88 at meta LOL and this was supposed to be UC2 killer??? LOL UC2 got 150 GOTY award . this one wont even get 5

Halo and goodbye Quarter to Three

lolfuqdisguy.

Its a bad game ..most of the reviewers including x360 fanboys like EDGE, EUROGAMER gave this shit 8/10. Had it not been an x360 game, it would got 5 from most sites. On a side note HALO 4's meta is 88 but will quickly drop to 80-85 once more non fanboy reviews are in. HALO franchise is finished :)

why would metacritic consider fanboy reviews that gave this game 10/9. The game is horrible and enemies have no AI . It is good to see people have balls to shun GAYLO franchise. It is 88 at meta ..just wait for more reviews and the game will go below 80

Bad review by a even worse reviewer.

What a quality human being you are.