Halo 4 is half the game it should be

Rage much?

Although I don't completely agree with the rating, he makes some pretty legitimate points. I thought this was, personally, one of the worst multiplayer of any Halo I've ever played, mainly the disappointing Flood Mode. No Forge World sized map killed many forge possibilities and no UNSC flying vehicles was a big let-down.

Yeah, another point to the "Reviewers are a bunch of stupid dumb fucks" team. The learning of all this, never ever take a review seriously, better forge our own opinions.

this guy is a piece of shit he dont now how to review games he critic all he see , go make a review of baby gasmes i now you understand more of shit

I think the biggest fault of the review is that Tom made the mistake of saying anything bad about anything Halo related. The fanboys will eat you alive.

Whoever wrote this obviously hasn't played the game. Yes you unlock weapons and perks and multiplayer, but they are not better than the original ones that are unlocked from the start. I use the weapons that I have had from the very beginning. This isn't Call of Duty. The Spartan ops missions are not based on Campaign levels at all. Maybe Halo isn't a completely brand-new game compared to the past versions, but really no game is. Look at COD- They rarely change from year-to-year. If Halo four was a one star game, then anything above a two star doesn't exist. You can't review a game with the scale that you sent yourself. You have to compare you to other games and it is obviously better than a lot of of the games. Well a review is an opinion and your opinion can never be wrong, your opinion does not line up with the rest of society, so I think you should not be reviewing anything anymore.

And sorry for all the typos, I'm using Siri.

Oh yeah, I left out that the mammoth does fire it's gone three times. Somebody obviously hasn't played the game.

I stopped playing the game and loaned it out to some friends because of the lack of campaign scoring. So so blah without it.

ROTY (Review of the Year)

Fanboys. Fanboys everywhere.

Whilst I may not agree with the score, he makes some good points.

One star is good. This is HALO, not first try of new series. Same feeling now about FC3. Everybody now loves this superficial sh!t...

And he rated Far Cry 3 at 60%

He's just doing it to get attention and people on to his site. The quicker he is struck off metacritic the better, He is giving great games a bad name.

How can a game that is this visually stunning built on perfected gameplay score this. Even if it falls short of a reviewers expectations it gets 7/10 at the least! I am annoyed this pulls down the meta critic score. 83 positive and 1 negative review?.. What does that tell you. That this review is an egotistic parade or a bid for hits. I can't be bothered to read the text to find out which.

having played and loved all the halo games i really tried to get into H4 ( though wasn't keen on reach. ) and i was looking forward to a change from COD'ing.
i played halo for multiplayer ( sorry not bothered about campaign or cotana's tits ) and l have to say that i think they got it wrong.

i did like the ordnance drops and it looks great but to me the maps don't flow, the ones that do get rotated to death, theres no point using snipes as DMR does same job on every map, active camo all the time..really , too many bad game types and no ranked playlist?

when something has this much money thrown at it and time spent on it it should shine.

I've been with the series since Combat Evolved. I've over a 100,000 kills online in Halo 2, Halo 3, and Reach. I've even got quite a few in ODST. Halo 4 is not Halo. I do like the saw, but the game is shit. I'm retiring.

This review perfectly sums up how I felt as I beat H4 tonight.

Also, you forgot to mention how 343 effed the chicken by showing the Chief's gross face. Didn't need to wait 10 years just to know I'd really been playing as Darth Vader this whole time.

This is the same guy who gave Assassin's Creed III 5 stars, and the guy who unashamedly gave Black Ops 2 4 stars while telling us Halo 4 is too much of a rehash.

Halo was slow, stupid plodding gameplay. Halo 2 was more of the same. Halo 3? Ditto. Halo 4? Flogging a dead horse. All the Halo games sucked, period.

this is fluffed by emotion and defensiveness, surely you can defend Halo 4, after some kind of comparison or analysis. To call it part of the series would be an insult to the hard work bungie put into its quality and features, This reviewer may have been out for blood but he didn't just "troll" , he made real observations, i agree with most of them. this is the worst halo i have Ever played, I loved every game and now im done with the series. You can love the game but you cant love it for being a better halo, only a different one.