Hamilton. The Movie.

My kids are stomping around the house singing the chorus from this at the top of their lungs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti8xeyaSwCI

As are my wife and I every day.

Just watched this. Very impressive production. The actor who played Burr was the standout for me, although the whole cast was great.

Just watched the movie version last night…and now I kind of regret giving up a ticket I had a couple years ago to a friend who I assumed would care more about seeing the show than me. That show is something else.

Disney Plus launched this week in denmark, and THIS is what I have been waiting for ever since I read they would have Hamilton.

Oh, it was sooo good! I loved it, goosebumps and teary eyes all through the 2 hours and forty minutes.
The actors were incredible… I found it to be almost as much a story about Aaron Burr as about Hamilton.The actor playing him was pretty damn good.

I can’t get enough of this!

Oh, Lin Manuel Miranda is some sort of genius to have wrought this.The marriage song, rewind is really, really incredible. Such a powerful piece, and so well done!

The first place I saw Leslie Odom Jr. was in this (pretty good) pandemic movie:

I’m not sure if you can get it in Denmark, but it’s basically a showcase for how good he is. It also has Carl! from Walking Dead.

-Tom

Thanks Tom - Using Playpilot which shows what service any given show or movie is on, this one sadly isn’t on anything available in Denmark. Lets hope it here soon!

A couple of years ago the cruise company I was laid off from had him signed as a performer on one of our jazz cruises. He backed out though because he had an opportunity to sing a song at the Superbowl. Can’t blame him but it would have been fun to have him on the ship for a week.

I first encountered him as the anti-surveillance fanatic Peter Collier in Person of Interest. He was fantastic.