Happy Hanukkah Bitches

Some things never get old (NSFW)

Chag Sameach Mishpucha

Holy moly! That was incredible. A miracle happened in that video.

That Queen adaptation was pretty wild. Sadly, neither my wife nor I can cook latkes worth a damn.

Now I am hungry for some damn Latka cakes.

I’m hungry for some Latka cookies.

By far, one of the top 10 Taxi episodes of all time. My typo and Famous Amos notwithstanding.

Chag Chanukah sameach!

Happy Hanukkah!

Just finished hosting a party for 50 people and I made.enough latkes to feed a small army. The house is going to smell of oil for at least eight nights.

Much smaller, here, but Happy Hanukkah to everyone!

We have 3 or 4 menorahs, including a couple of really nice ones, given to us over the years by my wife’s (Orthodox) brothers. Stupidly, I packed them all up last week in preparation for our upcoming move.

Lighting two of the cat’s toes on fire didn’t have the same effect.

A younger friend of mine brought some of her own latkes to a party-meeting I organized last night and had the rest of us rate applesauce vs. sour cream as a topping. I came down on team applesauce with another guy, but she and the other member of the team are pure sour cream.

It was a nice little experience, and always fun to learn about family traditions (she talked a lot about how her mom used to cook them and her memories from those early Hanukkahs).

Happy Hanukkah, y’all :)

Por que no los dos?

I suspect that was the best possible option, but I could not manage a third latke after the massive bulk of Venezuelan food I brought, the faux-sausage fiesta sausage balls the host made, and the cookies the other guy brought.

Clearly I will need to amend this misstep on my part as soon as possible.

Heck, now that I think of it, I’d eat them together without the latke. :)

Now I want to watch some Hanukkah Harry!

“On Moisha, on Herschel, on Schlooooomo!”

Don’t get me started on our annual Passover kerfuffle: Matzoh brie - salt or sugar?

Sugar? Hmmm. Never had it with sugar.