Happy New Year You Crazy Kids

I wish you all health, wealth and happiness :)

Happy New Year!

Feliz anos nuevos!

2022 times three, the number of Satan equals 6066. Remove the zero then you have 666. We are soon to be in the Year of Satan! No, wait, the 0 becomes a Q. And then you move the…

Sorry. It’s harder than I thought. I can be crazy. But not that crazy.

Happy New Year from Florida! If I get out of here alive, or at least without some new microbial hitchhikers, it’ll be a miracle!

May you make all your saving throws this year!

Happy New Year! Thanks to the pandemic, I’ve spent more time with y’all than anyone other than my girlfriend and son this year.

And a good time it has been!

Well, that was a personal par for the course start of a new year (don’t ask). Wishing you all a much better one, whether I’m late or not.

Need more 20s on that die

Make it so!

Something else to share with anyone who enjoys poetry. This is from a college teacher I had. He died not quite two years ago, right before the pandemic started. He was a good guy and taught me quite a bit about writing.

Happy New Year to all of you, and yes, I will be asleep by midnight.

Love to everyone!

This is a community of good people and I am lucky to get to spend time with y’all.

Happy New Year to all, and wishes for this year to be an improvement over the last couple.

Happy New Year, all!

Here’s to 2022 sucking less than 2020 and 2021.

There were some goods things in 2021 for our family - two grandchildren were born (making our grand total at 5)

Like!

I caught a “reasonably OK to travel” window in early October, and was able to fly overseas and catch up with relatives ancient and modern. It was a real tonic. Also, I didn’t get COVID, and I did manage to visit some museums in London featuring hilarious old paintings of girls with enormous bosoms.

Here’s hoping the same is possible in 2022!

Happy New Year, all. As the Counting Crows once sang about a particularly long December, maybe this year will be better than the last.