Happy Thanksgiving 2018!

Happy Thanksgiving to all QT3 members and their families, wherever you may live.

And yes, the canned cranberry sauce is the only cranberry sauce. “Made from scratch”, pffttt! This is America! ;-)

Happy Thanksgiving, all you dudes who celebrate today! I am thankful for this place, our virtual hangout for discussion and discovery and animated gifs. Over the years I have learned a lot and been pointed to many awesome things by all of you. You’re good eggs in my book.

I’m fondly remembering the only time I’ve celebrated Thanksgiving …living in the US in 2013, in New Jersey, for half a year. It was a great time and a great experience I’m very much thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody who’s celebrating it. And thank you all for Qt3 ;-)

Love you guys and gals. You’re the best :)

By itself, when you eat it by itself… true.

BUT

As a relish – a little tot placed on top of that handsome forkful of turket, stuffing, gravy, and potatoes – the chunky weird holistic homemade stuff is better.

PS Happy Thanksgiving, asshats. Thanks to my weird domestic situation, I got turkey yesterday and I get it today (note: not a euphemism). Oh boy!

Happy overeating day, everybody!

I call the dark meat!

You’re welcome to it. Any civilized person knows the white meat is the best (actually the skin is the best part, but white meat is a close second).

And happy T’giving, all.

White meat with the skin is really good as long as the meat is juicy.

My wife makes homemade jellied cranberry sauce, everyone wins!

Actually if anyone wants the recipe, I can share. It’s dead simple really.

And for all of you making turkey, I hope you spatchcocked that sucker.

LATE BUT… I guess this is also needed for informative science reasons!
Best kind of Cranberry Sauce:

• Jellied
  • Whole Berry
  • Relish
  • Shitz Bonerz

0 voters

Not sure about berries, but my mom always made this green jello with marshmallows and cherries. My father and sister loved it. Most vile thing ever next to canned cranberries.

Happy Thanksgiving All.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Even the Canadians! And LK? I can’t do cranberry ……

I would like to thank myself for Thanksgiving, for having made a tremendous difference on this forum. I’ve made a tremendous difference on the forum. This forum is so much stronger now than it was when I joined that you wouldn’t believe it.

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone. I too am thankful for YakAttack. Though I wish he wouldn’t delete his posts so often. I frequently go to a thread, seeing that YA commented there, only to find that “this post has been deleted by it’s author”. You should publish a Director’s edition of your comments someday YakAttack!

I’m very prepared to undelete my posts, I’ve been preparing for it all my life. It’s not like, oh gee, I’m going to sit down and study my posts. I know every detail. I know every stat, I know it better than anyone who’s ever known my posts and my gut has always been right.

#Yak2020

I still don’t know what Thanksgiving is about, but I sure am thankful for those gifs.