Happy Thanksgiving 2022

So sorry to hear it man. Please take care and feel better soon

Hang in there @Skipper, hope you all feel better soon and have a good belated Thanksgiving next week! Maybe you can find a turkey on deep discount on Saturday!

Sorry to hear it Skipper. Hopefully you will still be up for some Thursday football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SXI-eLMq1E

Happy (American) Thanksgiving, everyone! Hope everyone has people and things to be thankful for. Including this community, definitely on my list!

The parade without the NBC bullshit.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and a special shoutout to @triggercut and his brother. Glad he’s going to be okay!

Happy Thanksgiving to my favorite little corner of the internets!

Thanks man!! You know what’s messed up? For the first year in quite some time we went to a butcher nearby and so this week our turkey, brought to us yesterday, is fresh. It looks lovely. And yet, since we aren’t doing anything with it until late next week, we have to freeze it. :(

(insert waaa waaa sound)

Today I no longer feel like I’m walking with a weightlifter riding on my back, so things are looking up.

Thanks man!! And for sure I’ll be watching Football today.

In my experience, and others have noted, with this variant you will continue to test positive (by nose swab) for many days after your symptoms have disappeared. Use your best judgement, and good luck!

Noted. We both have symptoms still but will consider this along with masking in the cool off period.

Do you remember how long your symptoms lasted?

First throat tickle was Monday AM, and I was over it by Friday evening.

Happy Thanskgiving Day!

Hope you all enjoy a wonderful, cozy, safe, stress-free day with your loved ones (and not so loved ones, you know who they are), some yummy food, and plenty of booze.

Noted, hoping for the same. It would make a great Black Friday. :)

I just gained 30 pounds. Oh well, have 365 days to burn it off! Happy thanksgiving.

‘He kind of amps them up’: ‘Kevin’ the ringleader as turkeys terrorize Massachusetts town | Massachusetts | The Guardian.

Ate too much? Digestive system a little backed up? Try a