Harry Potter and the... Finally a great movie!

Oh, never mind, there must be two threads.

There are eight threads (more actually) for the eight movies. The other thread is for Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. This thread is the only Prisoner of Azkaban thread we have where people commented on the movie after its release. The other Prisoner of Azkaban threads I found were all about the trailers released well before the movie, and neither of those threads continued past the release of the actual movie.

It’s also cool to see a thread that I created 14 years ago arise from its grave.

Scott doesn’t like your thread title for some reason Andrew.

I think it was an interesting idea. It’s a title that could theoretically apply to all the Harry Potter movies.

I think it’s a fantastic title for a fantastic movie :)

Because you can’t tell which movie he’s talking about, even when you read the text in his first post. And the link is broken, so that’s no help either. I skimmed the posts and got nothing there, either. I just assumed it was Order of the Phoenix, but it turned out to be one of the last two?

No offense to the OP, just my two cents.

It’s Prisoner of Azkaban, and I’ll admit, I opened the thread when it got necro’d cuz the title made me curious to know how far into the series the OP got before finding a good one!

Those were wild days, back then. We did as we pleased, and we liked it. Plus I was probably distracted, arguing with Chet about piracy and buggy whips all the time.

I also probably didn’t think it was going to become the primary topic on the film when I posted it. I was just excited to have a Harry Potter movie that was more classic movie than adaptation.

Bonus fun fact: These are my first new posts on QT3 in 7 years!