Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

I watched the rest of Order of the Phoenix.

The moment when Harry accepts the help from his friends instead of going it alone… goosebumps you guys. That was a great moment.

The battle in the hall of mysteries with Harry’s friends vs Deatheaters was so good. I thought for sure one of the deatheaters was Peter Jackson, which made me laugh out loud.

In the battle of the Order of the Phoenix vs the Deatheaters though, I’d completely forgotten that Beatrix kills Sirius Black. And the way he kind of fades away. Oh man, it really got to me again today.

It’s a shame that Snape’s training during the movie didn’t come in useful in the final confrontation though. Voldemort goes inside Harry and is trying to take over his mind. And finally Dumbledore speaks to Harry for the first time in the movie (he’s been snubbing Harry the whole time) and he reminds Harry to think of the way he is different from Voldemort. Which is a call-back to the 2nd movie I believe it was, where Harry is questioning the Sorting hat, who thinks Harry should have been put into Slitherine. Dumbledore asks Harry why the hat didn’t put him in Slitherine then. Harry says because he asked the hat not to. Exactly Harry! We are the choices we make. That’s what makes you different from Voldemort. The friends you choose to make.

Now that scene from so long ago comes full circle, and it helps Harry break Tom Riddle’s control over him.

I like that in the flashback scenes, they didn’t just use scenes from this movie, but also earlier movies, including the very first movie when they looked so young.

Oops, posted this in the book’s thread at first.

Pitch Meeting for Order of the Phoenix.

The Voldemort in a hoodie section had me rolling. I don’t remember that at all from the movie.

Its from the mind invasion where he fucking with Harry’s head and is making Harry picture himself turning into Voldemort

The mention of the Harry/Cho kiss in front of Cedric was awesome.