Has anyone seen Savage in person?

http://www.s2games.com/savage/index.html

looks pretty cool. Has anyone seen the game up close?

Damn. Thought you meant Michael Savage. I was going to share a touching story about a San Francisco bathhouse we used to hang out in.

Ah, ok, here come the real screenshots.

Still looks good, though not nearly as gorgeous as the original set they released. I don’t think the actual engine parameters have been dialed back (like Planetside), but they don’t feature the same sweeping panorama scenes.

Still have yet to figure out what this is supposed to play like.

Hey Guest, care to share that story? I used to listen to Mike Savage but now I can’t get him :(

Sure. I played it some months back. What can I tell you?

Peter

Theres was a great game that I tested about a year and a half ago called “Aquarius” that had a similar idea 'cept it was sci-fi based. unfortunately the developer (Jack-in-the-Box software, a Brazilian outfit) never sold the idea so it got mothballed.

Thats my Hybrid game story.

-Hump

Peter[/quote]

Peter…

We’ll basically how does the game play? I love Native American culture. Does the game resemble that in any way?

Yes. It comes with a bottle of whisky, some peyote buttons, and a blackjack table uniform.

Peter[/quote]

Peter…

We’ll basically how does the game play? I love Native American culture. Does the game resemble that in any way?[/quote]

To answer your question, there is no “native american” nothing in this game, unless you count shirtless guys fighting with axes and “techno-bows” to be “native american.”

You can find out how the game plays in just about any preview. I’ve also heard the game compared to the natural selection mod for half-life.