Has trump texted or said as many negative things about Putin as he has our own allies?

No your talking about “white culture” makes you a white nationalist. Oh and the racism, but it’s not racism cause you don’t hate them you just think they’re inferior or some bullshit.

Please stop misrepresenting my views.

It means that the Russians have compromised Trump, and they control him. They worked to get him elected, and he is doing their bidding.

Aww shit, we’re going to become part of England again. Well, we had a good run.

Welcome home mate. We will overlook that whole betraying your rightful king thing… for the moment.

But first things first, we need to correct your dictionaries on a few misspellings. :)

In honourre of this event, I think it’d be great to establish all new spellings instead of using the oldde outdated versions. It’d be a real boost to unification!

I approve!

On the plus side you can now drink your beer at any temperature, enjoy at least three extra new sports AND you get to put on that funny English accent any time guilt free. Its yours now, enjoy the benefits! tally ho , pip pip and all that!

You’ll have to pry my freezing cold Bud Light from my cold, dead hand, you monsters!

I’ll do that because Bud Light is terrible.

What @Rod_Humble can not have is Hockey. Forget cricket and soccer. I’m a puck head damn it.

US is now run by the White Mafia.

Trump is almost in the same despicable camp as Putin, Erdogan, Duerte, etc…I suppose it is hard for him to denounce his peers.

Is it cool to just call any old bird “marm,” or is that strictly for moody police captains?

And how about “tosser,” term of endearment or no?

Close enough, welcome aboard! :)

What happened there? YakAttack thought Trump tweeted something against Putin, but it turned out to be a false alarm, so he deleted his post? :)

Trump tweeted about Putin, calling him his “…brother from another mother.”

Which are the Blackest words to ever come out of Trump’s mouth. (Or fingers.)

Sorry, he tweeted this several hours ago. You missed it.