Hateful Eight - Tarantino's 8th movie

Thanks for clarifying.

LOL, I didn’t read the entire thing.

I believe Spielberg and Eastwood have pulled off aggressive filming schedules before. I thought I read that Spielberg went to the War of the Worlds in May and then started filming Munich that same week for a December release. Eastwood does movie shoots in like 45 days.

I’d just like to know how John put on that outfit while handcuffed to Daisy.

I’d just like to know who the ten most powerful babies are.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/07/showbiz/gallery/celebrity-baby-power-rankings/index.html

I don’t even know what this means.

I thought that list was pretty accurate, then realised the article was talking about their actual children.

The simpsons talked about this years ago.

Lisa: You don’t understand, I don’t belong there. The other girls are already into fashion and make-up and dating …they make me feel like a little baby.

Marge: [hugs Lisa] Aw, honey, a baby couldn’t have organized a big school dance. Unless, it was especially skilled or one of those super-babies from Brazil.

For a moment there I thought this was an adaptation of “The Basic Eight” novel by Daniel Handler , which does also use ‘Hateful Eight’ as a playful title throughout the narrative, and I got simultaneously excited and apprehensive that Tarantino would tackle an obnoxious teen clique high school movie… Although the whole murder aspect and larger than life personas would make him a dead ringer for it, in a way. Oh well?

I just hope it’s not eight people in a room for most of the movie.

Teaser is out.

Observations:

a) It looks like it’s eight people in a room (or cabin) for most of the movie.

b) Jennifer Jason Leigh looks like she’s going to run away with the movie.

c) That’s not Christoph Waltz, it’s Tim Roth.

d) The facial hair is amazing.

e) The closing H8ful eight title is very much not. Goddammit people.

Dammit, I was swearing up and down to a co-worker that it was Christoph Walz but he kept telling me Tim Roth, Tim Roth, Tim Roth. I hate being wrong!

Good looking trailer.

That looks good. It’s like a facial hair deathmatch.

The next time I create a character in a game, I’m totally calling him/her Facial Hair Deathmatch.

It’s Kurt Russell stuck in a snow-bound building with people he doesn’t trust.

What’s not to love?

The Things!

Well all right. This is the first Tarantino movie that’s looked interesting to me since Kill Bill.

Looks a lot better than I expected. Agree with Pogue.

well shit they got Boyd, where’s Raylon?

It looks like I may have to see this in a proper theater. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.