Hatoful Boyfriend - A dating game about pigeons

11/28/11: the day I dated a considerate serial killer cannibal fat bird.

Forget Skyrim, we have a new 2011 QT3 Game of the Year candidate.

USING TOOLS WITH YOUR OPPOSABLE THUMBS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE

I don’t know, Hannabird Lecter there already used a stack of scissors to dismember his latest victim, so I’m not so certain that thumbs are an inherent advantage in this particular mise-en-scene.

Oh lord game please do not go there

fucking fat bird

why fat bird why

Holy shit. When I referenced the Yandere Boys Heaven cds at the very beginning I had NO IDEA just how relevant they would end up being.

Cloaca-chan objects, saying that she just wanted to carry out her infirmary duties, which is a damn dirty lie.

Oh lordy.

Where we’re going, there is no god.

I LOVE YOU MURDEROUS FAT BIRD

WHAT

WHAT

NOOOOOO I WAS FIRST IN THE CLASS I AM NOT REPLAYING THIS WHOLE GAME TO GET YOUR GOOD END YOU FUCKING FAT BIRD WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKK

oh god I will totally play this again to get his good end

fucking fat bird

He is rather… Hitchcockian.

HOLY SHIT ANGIE

Oh jesus he is gonna start experimenting with taxidermy.

FUCK YOU FAT BIRD

YOU STUPID BITCH YOU SHOULD BE AIMING FOR HIS EYES NOT STARING INTO THEM

He’s a real pervert. Yippee.

WHAT FUCKING HAND?

No, really, Angie, what. the. fuck.

A hand on the bird is worth two in your bush?

Cloaca is definitely getting what she deserves for not narcing on Mr. Psycho Bird long ago. Drugs 'r bad, mmmmkay?

The worst part about all this is that there will never be a better thread (or a more insane game) ever, anywhere.

Or, you know, try screaming or something.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF THAT’S THE END FUCK YOU PIGEON GAME FUCK YOU FOREVER GODDAMNIT CUTE CREDIT SEQUENCE FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HO! HO! HO!

So, would this game be okay for my 5 year-old niece?

No words. I have no words.

http://sce.inkwash.net/main/

you can get the demo of the game and the english translation (which is for the demo only,which is just missing voice and one extra character) here. you know, if you want to hate yourself forever.

Truly a game in bad taste. Weird is fine, but that’s just creepy, even if it is meant as a parody of the bad boyfriends in dating sims.

And I think I’ll pass on giving it as a white elephant gift. ;-P

I seriously had to go google this to make sure Angie wasn’t fucking with us.