Have you ever been beat up, or beat someone up?

Wait, a second. If you’re young and your parents (or whoever) threatens to give you a “licking,” you’re saying it’s actually a sexual proposition, not a physical threat? If that’s true, it’s fucked up.

Also: I AM NOT GAY! It’s just that one time I happened to need a little advice on the penis. Jesus, you make one Penis Thread ™ and you’re branded for life!

Wait, is this about the word “licking”? I thought you were picking a fight with me. :)

No, no, you’re not gay. You just love the taste of cocks.

I don’t feel much like fightin’ no more.

Says the guy the named after a jock!

We can’t hear you with a mouthful of marine in the way.

Why is that guy wearing a Star Trek shirt? Now I’m feeling a little self conscious about my new T-shirt.

If someone was going to make an anigif of the girl-on-girl violence from this flick I really think they would’ve picked one of the more violent fights toward the end. There’s a really hilarious one where White I think drop-kicks Black down a chasm and the animation is kind of like that old stick figure animation of a guy falling infinitely down the stairs.

What’s that from anyway?

It’s from the… first or second movie for a little girls’ anime Toei did around the turn of the century, called (seriously) Pretty Cure. It spawned a franchise.

The entire basis of this franchise appears to be Toei going, “So, we made Sailor Moon, and people liked that, but what if we made Sailor Moon again? And this time the girls beat the ever-loving shit out of things?”

The show is pretty much like that all the time, but the TV drawings are slightly worse. I hope there’s more .gifs from it floating around out there, it’s kind of perfect for threads like this.

Not a huge beat up, but a funny story.

I was the new guy in 6th grade and was tormented for a few weeks by class bullies #1 and #2, both pretty big guys. But I finally had had enough and clearly beat #2. Actually, beat him twice, he cheated after he “gave”, and I had to do it again.

We were not friendly after that but he left me alone, as a bonus #1 kept WAY away from me.

40+ years later, #2 sent me my first Friend request when I joined Facebook six months ago…:)

Maybe he wanted a rematch.

Fucking hell. That is some intense shit. I’m glad it ended the right way - that easily could have ended much, much worse. What kind of shitbag attacks a taxi for no reason, or swings a golf club at girl? Fuck.

Back in the 80s, I left the church I belonged to while I was a teen. I didn’t believe and gave up trying, a group of them (mostly my former “friends” from that group) held me down beating the crap out of me while quoting the bible. I blacked out. I thought I was going to be killed. One of their parents came home while I was past out. She washed up the blood and bandaged me up.

Holy fuckety fuck. Nothing worse than rabid dicks who twist religion to validate their assholishness. Well, there is probably something that bad, but that is up there.

That is some Jesus Christ the Lord of the Flies shit.

I haven’t gotten into a fight since the last time my older brother beat me up for being a twerp. I totally deserved it.

I hope to keep not getting into fights for the rest of my life.

I’ve never beaten anybody up. I stabbed motherfuckers when I was in the joint, sure. And in Chicago a guy broke into my apartment and I wound up forcing his head into my oven and holding it there — he’s still buried under that building’s Dumpster.

Shot motherfuckers, too. I remember in high school I filled this one guy so full of lead I could have sharpened his head and used him as a pencil. Senior year for a prank I tied this other guy to the flagpole rope and hauled him up for the bats to eat — his picked-over bones got reassembled and used as a model in AP Biology.

But no, never beat anyone up. Oh, wait, no, I did beat a guy up one time at Scout camp — used an axe handle. OK, there you go then.

And not one ass licking! (or, at least, no ass lickings that you’re willing to admit).