Having to ration Clorox wipes - need advice

Run a restaurant, apparently :)

I for one was shocked when the public rejected creamy donkey sauce in their mouths.

Dear Lord that video has over a thousand down-votes. WTF.

I’ve been doing this since we self-isolated approx 2 weeks ago. The original reports were that COVID-19 could live on some surfaces for up to 9 days. That sounded like a pretty high risk to me so we’ve been sanitizing packaging with Isopropyl alcohol before anything is allowed into the house. We got a few weird looks from the neighbors in the first week but now into the 2nd most seem to be following suit.

It’s probably a combination of some of his techniques not being perfect, people thinking information just leads to panic and then the usual nut jobs.

The general idea is fine, and that’s not his full time job.

I never heard of the Guy before, I guess he looks like the Dr. in the video?

Lucky bastard.

My wife made some hand sanitizer and it’s great. I keep a bottle in the car, take it with me when I leave the car, and douse myself before I get back in (after grocery shopping or pumping gas).

What’s it made with, fire?

In case anyone needs reminders for experimenting:

The only thing I typically mix chemicals together with is water to dilute it slightly. With all the misinformation out there though, I suspect a lot of people not familiar with how toxic this stuff can be is going to wind up with lethal gas in their home.

Sunshine, rainbows, and fire.

Ya’ll leave @fire out of this. :)

They stopped making 151 some time ago. It is sad, but I’m also not in my 20’s anymore. :P

Cheaper than Everclear, if you just want it for … medicinal purposes.