Held hostage? give your captor some of your meth

Smith says in her book that as the night wore on — after Nichols had snorted some of Smith’s meth — she tried to win Nichols’ trust by talking about her faith in God and relating to him her personal stories.

She says she told him how her husband had died in her arms four years earlier after being stabbed during a brawl.

She writes that she asked Nichols if he wanted to see the danger of drugs and lifted up her tank top several inches to reveal a five-inch scar down the center of her torso — the aftermath of a car wreck caused by drug-induced psychosis. She says she let go of the steering wheel when she heard a voice saying, “Let go and let God.”

yahoo news

wow, kind of an interesting life she’s led.

I’d still hit it.

She’s got that “southern” look going.

Her ordeal has been held up as an example of the redemptive power of faith.

“It’s hard for people to understand the miracle of the story,” she told the newspaper. “This was totally a God thing, to me in my life. This was God getting my attention, going, `I’m going to give you one more chance.'”

so, i guess that god’s master plan was to trade 4 deaths to help this woman get off the meth? that woman sure has an ego on her.

This is probably the first documented case in history in which snorting meth calmed someone down.

I’d hit it… with a stick

Her ordeal has been held up as an example of the redemptive power of faith.

This sidenote is probably unsubstantiated bullshit in an effort to softpedal the salient fact that the woman, you know, must have totally failed the God’s Intervention That Comes Off Remarkably Like a Meth-Fueled Auditory Hallucination since she like had a bag of shit on her at the time.

LO LADY SMITH I SAY UNTO YOU HEAR ME ONCE AGAIN BUY A TEENER BAG AND HARBOR IT NEAR YOUR BREAST UNTIL SUCH TIME IT IS NEEDED TO REDEEM ANOTHER HEY WAIT PUT THAT PIPE DOWN AND LISTEN FOR A SEC-

And if it is true, well, it’s sad to say I’m not surprised. Anyway, it’s nothing against Smith as a person (specifically as to her actions during the incident but I gotta say, IMO giving a crazy guy with a gun some fucking meth really shouldn’t be an option) per se, but enough with the religious overtones. The only message I get is “Drugs are bad…unless you give up a sack to your kidnapper!” Hee hee, it reminds me of that old Denis Leary riff: “You could be buying coke offa Hitler and be all ‘Yeah the fucking Jews I know it wasn’t your fault fuckin’ Himmler’ sniff

“It’s hard for people to understand the miracle of the story,” she told the newspaper.

I guess the confusion is due to the fact that, I dunno, there was no miracle. This is worse than the old guy who punched a shark in the tonsils.

so, i guess that god’s master plan was to trade 4 deaths to help this woman get off the meth? that woman sure has an ego on her.

Especially since it didn’t work.

Purpose-driven life my ass.

How the hell is this going to play in the ABC movie of the week?

Does ABC even do that anymore?

Does ABC even do that anymore?[/quote]

It’s more of a Lifetime movie.