Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

So after getting past that area, I made some good progress. I got killed a few times in the next fight. I’m getting kind of nervous about how high up my arm the darkness is climbing. After that I got stuck on the next area last week, but I finally got past it. Knowing that passing through things actually changes the level was a huge revelation, and it made the game a WHOLE lot easier. So thank you for that @divedivedive. I just thought before that the game was playing a mental game, showing me different things at different times. I had no idea there was a method to the madness.

But now that I know, the puzzles seem much more solvable now. Instead of days it only takes me minutes.

Of course, now I’m stuck on the next fight. It’s the first time an enemy is attacking me from range, forcing me to dodge, which I really suck at. I can’t dodge to save my life. Which is why the darkness is really going to be up my arm if I ever get past this fight.

Btw: The game is really really stingy with it’s achievements. I’ve played so many hours now, and only earned one freakin’ achievement. I have to earn two this month to get my final Xbox Quest for the month.