Hello everybody

I just joined and wanted to say hello to all here.
Some of you might know/remember me, most of you don’t.
I am an ok-ish guy. Gamer first of all.
Political views are mostly liberal, but not by the “modern” term, but the more traditional one.
I am open minded, don’t usualy get into fights and a fun guy in general.
Well, I am here.

I am open minded, don’t usualy get into fights

You sure you want to be here? :D

Stay out of P&R and any thread Joze Liz has posted to, and you’ll be fine in that regard.

Haven’t I seen your name on the CGOnline forums?

waves

Hey Efthimios! I am a Sagittarius and like long walks on the beach, movies, and am just really fun to be around. My friends say I look like Tom Cruise!

You forgot to mention your collection of oil paintings of unicorns.

Introductions are always awkward, doubly on the internet, but I still like them.

You forgot to mention your collection of oil paintings of unicorns.[/quote]

The unicorns being the things you refer to as “the horses with the wieners on their heads.”

Huh-huh, huh-huh. Weiners. :D

Thank you, glad to be here, I think. :)

Christoph Nahr, yes you have seen my name at cgonline. In fact I am a member of cdmag forums from something like 97-98.

USENET represent! Can I get a killfile in the hiz-zouse?

I’m pretty sure this is the same “Efthimios G.” :)

I’m pretty sure this is the same “Efthimios G.” :)[/quote]

Yes, the one and only, the best of the rest, the great, the modest, Ef the Ge! All hail Efthimios!

(sorry for that, too much sugar)

So, how is one simultaneously in Greece and the United Kingdom? I ask purely for empirical reasons.

And you your collection of adorable Hummel figurines with filthy sayings written on the front.

It is not at the same time for some reason.
Pre 97 Greece. Post 97 mostly UK.

It is not at the same time for some reason.
Pre 97 Greece. Post 97 mostly UK.[/quote]

When my time travel machine is complete, I will make a note of that, sir!

Funny.

So I don’t understand, do we just go back one city, or are those the only places you’ve lived?

So, Efthimios, when you’re filling out a form that asks for your age, do you write 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11… and so on? :)

-Tom, Location: Texas/Arkansas/Switzerland/California/New Mexico/Massachusetts/Arkansas/California