Help. I've had the sax from Careless Whisper stuck in my head for hours.

I just woke up so my eyes are all messed up, I’m trying to read the forum and I see this thread and was like, what?! I thought the thread title was “Help I had sex with a careless whisperer!”

Just think of the usage of the song in Deadpool ;)

This thread is at the top again.
Stop bumping it, you fools!

Am I the only one who is suffering here?
No, the WORLD! The WORLD SUFFERS!

I’m serious, guys. Every time I see the thread title, the solo starts up. At this point, Tom or wumpus or somebody may as well just embed the damn thing so that it plays whenever the Everything Else page is loaded.

Seriously distracting.

You’re a big help. That article is not free!
At this point, I am considering spending the $6 to “rent” it whatever that means.

No. I’m never gonna dance again.

Forgot about you. heh.
Wait. No, YOU’RE the reason I suffer!
Without you posting this thread, I would be okay.
You are George Fucking Michael to me.

I guess it’s not technically a rickroll if you just put it, you know, out there like that.

I used that exact defense in the public nudity hearing, but they just weren’t buying it.

@wumpus How do we get the sax to actually start playing whenever someone scrolls by this topic?

On that note, how can I get the rickroll to start playing whenever someone scrolls by this topic? :)

By selling your soul to the devil.

Had this thread tab open for ages with a view to checking out some of the videos so obviously I’m late, but that’s a very nice tune Armando. Perfect on a lazy Saturday morning.

It really is! It was a ringtone for a very close group of friends for years and years, and when any of them called, it was always just very…pleasant!

Hahah, oh man, my mantra is: ‘nothing you love should ever be a ringtone’ :) Always seems one sure fire way of killing it!

What? Why?

I was feeling a little evil today.