Help. I've had the sax from Careless Whisper stuck in my head for hours.

Since this was at the top 'o the page, here is my latest earworm:

I remembered it as being more funky but it is so damn WHITE.

…and the lyrics are ridiculous.

…and I can’t get it out of my head.

This may not mean much to you. But if you haven’t played Lego Batman 3, every time you take control of Wonder Woman as a playable character that old TV theme song plays. Not good if you have a tendency to get songs embedded in your brain. But fun from a nostalgia point of view.

Alright, who bumped this damn thread?

I refuse to even look up at that…Wonder Woman? WTF is she doing in here? I’m not clicking on that. Not in this thread.

When you’re talking to your friends and then Careless Whisper suddenly plays on the radio.

This one goes out to all the lovers out there.

Damn you!

This is why I shouldn’t browse forums as part of the morning routine. Anyone have a spoon I can scoop my brain out with?

It’s like I’m reliving my darkest days.

GOD DAMMIT WHY DID I OPEN THIS FORUM AS PART OF MY NIGHT ROUTINE

I will forever read this thread title as “Help. I’ve had careless sex for hours.”

“But sir, I’m not that kind of doctor. Why are you telling me this?”
“Are you kidding? I’m telling everyone!”

I should’ve known better than to cheat a friend…

Yeah, guilty feet have got no rhythm…

If the sex lasts for more than 4 hours, hydrate.

C’mon! You know he’s not a fool.

I know it’s a totally different George Michael song (but they share a word so it fits here. It does dammit!) but I’m a total sucker for his “Kissing a Fool.” My wife caught me singing along with the video on YouTube and couldn’t stop laughing. But people: you can never change the way they feel. Better let them do just what they will.

Happy Monday everyone! Just wanted to wish you all a day free from Careless Whisper. Especially you, @Giles_Habibula!

Goddamn this song is perfect.

Just remember not to confuse the sax solo from Careless Whisper with the sax solo from Baker Street.