Help Wanted: Red Dead Redemption

This was a good idea, I had a lot of fun :). It's true we probably ended up breaking up a little sooner due to the coop limit, but watching JadedJonty do half a coop mission with three knives sticking out of him made it worth it. Never tried the multiplayer on this before, was amused by the starting mule.

Yeah, our 4 was suddenly 5 with a random stranger, so that screwed our co-op arrangements. Dealing with a suddenly homicidal team-mate on a small raft is its own sort of fun, I guess.

Wait, undead has a horde mode? I needz another session!

That was pretty great - if you do a follow up session count me in. I hadn't played multiplayer RDR before, and I'd like to get back into the undead add-on too. Forgot how much I love this game!

That was pretty cool! Our group also had some network issues, so in the end we never did finish all coop missions.. Hope to give it another go soon! Thanks for organising it Tom.

This was my first time playing co-op anything and it was a blast! Many thanks to Tom for setting it up and for everyone who revived my over-aggressive self.

Was busy last night but if y'all do it again let me know, I have the Undead DLC and would love to posse up (that's authentic Frontier Gibberish).