Here I Stand Forum Game: The Thread for the Aforementioned Forum Game of Here I Stand

And card sent as promised to @Panzeh with properly updated log file for @Tom_Mc

It looks like the hand counts are good with that transfer.

Spring Deployment? Impulse order? If so Ottomans are first up.

Indeed, @Cuthbert to send his armies towards vulnerable Hungary.

I think I did this right…@CF_Kane to move one of his few armies towards one of his many enemies.

Indeed you did. The Hapsburgs send 3 Regulars and Ferdinand to Besancon.

Over to @CraigM to (hopefully) move some units towards the Scots.

Ok, sorry, we had a deploy over the weekend that went well, but there was a huge number of users having trouble accessing the system. Because they were using a 2 year old bookmark that they never updated, and no longer works with the server migration we had.

So my mail and tickets have been blowing up the last few days.

I’ve made my move, and am sending units to Brunswick. I believe that I made the correct and legal move, if my understanding of the rules was correct.

The King of France heads to Grenoble with his troops to prepare for the campaigning season.

@Juan_Raigada do you want to take your free move?

I think so. I’ll take a look tonight.

Have you decided whether the Rome regular will go to Ravenna?

Sorry! Crazy milestone at work today (just left) and my head was completely off this. Will upload my file in a few hours.

No big deal, sorry to bother you.

@Cuthbert’s Ottomans are on deck to play the first card of the turn one action phase. Meaning after Juan’s deploy, in case I’m using the baseball idiom wrong.

I’m not going to be able to upload until 9 or 10 tonight, but I’m going to play Janissaries to add regulars to Suleiman’s army, if that allows @CF_Kane to plan their turn.

Well, as much as I wanted to do something, I don’t think I can. sorry for the holdup. I’m done…

No worries here. I didn’t see another file here so are we good to go to the Ottoman impulse and first card play from the French deploy? No Spring deploy for Catholics?

Juan, to be clear, you can move up to four units without a leader, so you can move them if you want.

If I misunderstood and you’re just choosing not to, my apologies, I’m not trying to give advice (I have no advice to give tbh)

@CF_Kane My turn uploaded, having a barnburning Friday night let me tell ya.

The Hapsburg file is up.

Charles, by the grace of God, Emperor of the Romans, forever August, King of Germany, King of Italy, King of all Spains, of Castile, Aragon, León, of Hungary, of Dalmatia, of Croatia, Navarra, Grenada, Toledo, Valencia, Galicia, Majorca, Sevilla, Cordova, Murcia, Jaén, Algarves, Algeciras, Gibraltar, the Canary Islands, King of Two Sicilies, of Sardinia, Corsica, King of Jerusalem, King of the Indies, of the Islands and Mainland of the Ocean Sea, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Brabant, Lorraine, Styria, Carinthia, Carniola, Limburg, Luxembourg, Gelderland, Neopatria, Württemberg, Landgrave of Alsace, Prince of Swabia, Asturia and Catalonia, Count of Flanders, Habsburg, Tyrol, Gorizia, Barcelona, Artois, Burgundy Palatine, Hainaut, Holland, Seeland, Ferrette, Kyburg, Namur, Roussillon, Cerdagne, Drenthe, Zutphen, Margrave of the Holy Roman Empire, Burgau, Oristano and Gociano, Lord of Frisia, the Wendish March, Pordenone, Biscay, Molin, Salins, Tripoli and Mechelen, (henceforth “Charles V”), commissions a Venetian sailor of dubious renown, Sebastian Cabot to lead a voyage of discovery across the ocean. May he find gold and spices!

Over to Henry the Eighth, by the Grace of God, King of England, France and Lord of Ireland (@CraigM) for his move.

I chose not to for now. I don’t have any empty spaces to do so.

Maybe a mistake, but it’s not going to be the only one in this game :)