Here there be Tower Defense discussion

I felt lucky to get through the challenge levels. They are puzzles, but even when I completed them, I didn’t really feel confident that I could do it again. I went back and did the first one again to see if I could give you some pointers, and it took me 3 tries to get it again. Here are some tips:

Some of these might be obvious, but…

• Move the towers from side to side to help. The shotgun can take out all the vehicles in a couple shots.

• When they aren’t shooting, put them in the middle to reload.

• You only need to use the one special ability (the tutorial) before the horde of infantry arrives.

• When the horde starts coming, you should have both towers fully loaded and both with their special ready.

• Put the machine gun on one side and the shotgun on the other.

• Have the machine gun on the bottom level, and use its special ability early, as soon as maybe 10 infantry are on the map. This gives it a good trajectory and it should tear through a lot of the first wave.

• Use the shotgun special ability on the large group in formation on the machine gun side and then switch it back to the other side.

• When you get to the last 3 armored guys on each side, the machine gun will take out 1 guy and the shotgun will take out two. As soon as they do that, switch sides. The machine gun should take out the remaining guy from the shotgun side, and the shotgun can take out the two from the machine gun side. The machine gun special might be back up by then too, so you can use it to get the final armored guy.

Hope that helps…