Heroes of the Storm, formerly Blizzard All-Stars, formerly DOTA

Minor balance patch dropped today.

Also, all Heroes will be free-to-play “starting on the morning of June 24 (PDT) and lasting up to June 28.”

But that’s not all! For you Hero and Skin collectors, Blizzard has “added a new deeply discounted bundle to the Shop that features all of the Heroes and Skins chosen by Tempest in their final match. This bundle will be available from June 21 until June 28.”

Brightwing
[INDENT]Monarch Brightwing[/INDENT]
Tyrael
[INDENT]Demonic Tyrael[/INDENT]
Greymane
[INDENT]Ringleader Greymane[/INDENT]
Tassadar
[INDENT]Mecha Tassadar[/INDENT]
Falstad
[INDENT]Buccaneer Falstad[/INDENT]

I’ll add that if you missed the finals at Dreamhack yesterday and want to watch some amazing games you really need to go watch them ASAP. MVP Black vs Tempest was absolutely incredible.

This series was the best HOTS has had to offer to date. Even better than that Navi vs. TNL game from Blizzcon.

Watch it and enjoy.

I really despise when people verbally say text shortcuts when they may as well just say what it stands for. In these it’s OOM. In shooter 'casts it’s OBJ. Don’t say oh-bee-jay, say objective. sigh

Does everyone know each hero has about 10 unique responses when they’re repeatedly clicked on (every 2 clicks)? I’ve only listened to a few in Try mode, but Sonya’s are awesome!

I just finished a QM game in which the delta in games played between the two teams was 2552 in their favor. Seriously, Blizzard?

We lost badly, of course.

See also

TL;DR groups really fuck up matching big time.

Look at the massive changes to Zagara! Wow!

Looks sweet. I’d say that most of changes sound pretty good and I like when they are willing to shake things up.

I stopped playing regularly last winter, but I’ve been playing a bunch this week. The game is in such good shape right now. Perhaps it’s just luck (I’ve probably only played around 25 games so far), but I very consistently get close matches in hero league. I’ve also experienced dramatically less salt/toxicity. I can’t help but wonder if a lot of those players left for Overwatch given my experience with that game’s community.

I’m excited about the minion buffs in the PTR. The game’s more interesting when lane pressure means something at all stages of the match.

People are kind of rightly miffed at Blizz right now.

They made a big post about how Supports shouldn’t be heal bots and they should be able to make plays. Everyone was totally in support of that. Then they changed BW into a heal bot and nerfed her ability to make plays.

I mean… she was in a decent spot. I swear their balance team just throws darts at a board half the time. Tyreal got a rework that does basically nothing. Kerrigan got a rework that’s probably a nerf (on a character who is effectively trash tier and only playable on one map, but they removed her power on said map without really giving her much).

They dick around with Kael literally every patch now and don’t really change anything.

Did I see some sort of resurrection ability for Auriel used on Medivh in that video?

Indeed you did.

She’ll be on the PTR next week.

Looks like Auriel enters the Nexus on the 9th.

Damn it, Falstad.

I love these carbot animations!

Two new battlegrounds and two new heroes!

End-game awards are also coming: