Heroes of the Storm, formerly Blizzard All-Stars, formerly DOTA

Did you try DanktesWitnezz? I bet that’s available.

I really like the new Thrall talents on the PTR, but now it’s actually a lot harder to decide what to take. Since every game is different and there’s many quest talents, it’s harder to choose from them.

Regardless of any future tuning, it’s still way more interesting than before but still feels like Thrall. He just feels more rounded out and it’s going to take some getting used to.

It’s too long. I have to cut off a letter from DantesWitness, and I don’t like the look of it. I do need more Z’s in my name though.

That’s great news! The less cookie-cutter builds, the better, IMO.

Time to poke fun at Malthael!

Who is that little guy that gets the best of death?

Murky. I believe he has the fewest HP of all of the heroes, which works to his advantage against Malthael, since he’s an anti-high-HP-hero melee Assassin. That’s why he’s shown melting Cho’gall and Diablo, and sending Dehaka burrowing away. Leoric, who’s shown at the end of the video, is also a Warrior tank.

The thing about Murky is that not only is his HP max extremely low, but his regeneration is extremely fast. Malthael’s trait damage, so effective against tanks, doesn’t even surpass Murky’s passive regen.

I only caught a few games here and there over the tournament, but watching the finals today. All great games so far, tied up 2-2!

That might be a day one purchase.

Massive Shove…wow!

Amazing hero. Interesting supports are just what HOTS needs.

Do people actually like Garrosh?

Another assassin?

I’d be shocked if he wasn’t a warrior like Sonya or Artanis.

Yeah, he has to be a warrior of some sort.

He’s literally the archetypical warrior for hearthstone, though I assume his abilities are going to be themed off his raid encounter since Varian covers the WoW Warrior class representation pretty well.

Solo tank - https://youtu.be/s-_qEVW9I_A