Heroes of the Storm, formerly Blizzard All-Stars, formerly DOTA

If you have Twitch Prime, claim your free Legendary Loot Chest.

Thank you for the reminder. Twitch prime is free to prime members

Nice, thanks. I don’t really play too much anymore, but free stuff is always good.

Looks like there’s a bunch of future chests and Hearthstones packs coming too.

Dreadlord Jaina?

The popular opinion is Kel’Thuzad, since they’re revealing the bosses in Naxxramas.

And to no one’s great surprise it is Kel’Thuzad. His trait is bizarre, a skill-shot quest that increases his damage by 75%, easily the largest power spike in the game built into a hero’s kit. His trait might as well just be “Your hero is garbage in the early game”, which doesn’t sound that great to me on paper. I’ll withhold judgement till I’ve played him on the PTR, though.

In other news, looks like the leak was accurate. If you don’t care about spoilers https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/6k2ytt/spoilers_heres_upcoming_list_of_heroes_leaked/
you can check that out. I mean, I suppose it’s possible the guy is literally the luckiest guesser of all time, but nobody was guessing Garrosh and to be accurate after that makes random chance absurdly unlikely.

I am very interested in the firebat. More warriors are a must and a terran warrior will complete the set for a themed terran team.

So, word on the street is the next hero is going to be a StarCraft Terran FireBat. Hopefully a Warrior class.

I think that would be a ton of fun.

Having watched a streamer do a bit of Kel’Thuzad gameplay I have to say I’m pretty impressed with how Blizzard is consistently releasing new Heroes with far higher skill caps than in the past. Literally every one of his abilities is a skill shot. He has an ability that is a double skill shot. And you’re supposed to combo them all together.

He’ll be a play-maker for sure, and fun to watch in pro play. I’m probably too old to be any good with him, but I’ll try!

If anyone is willing to suffer through the required games for me to get a mount this season in team league I would be grateful. Just need the placement matches since the mount is guaranteed once you get placed. Problem is finding 5 people willing to sit and do 10 matches :)

I don’t mind, but my schedule is always very mixed.

monkaS

KT made me uninstall the game.

Not him specifically, but what he represents: Blizzard’s refusal to listen to any one and inability to balance anything.

His skill shot to chain you is near instant and the chain goes basically a full screen. He has the best CC in the game. He also has the highest damage in the entire game. At least you can gank him, oh wait he can chain you to a pillar half a screen away and one shot you. As a tank. People were warning them from the second they played him. Literally the top players in the world. And like with Hanamura Blizzard ignored them.

Meh. I’m done with it. The game has been getting steadily worse and I’ve reached my breaking point with it and kind of with Blizzard I think. They don’t seem to understand the things they make and they don’t listen to people that do. You spend half the year waiting for a patch to make their games playable. Or they just aren’t games that are fun to me. The player-base skill level is non-existent and toxicity rises with every day in spite of it. Blizz refuses to deal with greifers in any manner that means anything.

So long and thanks for all the fish. It was fun, but I’m pretty sure I’m done with them as a company.

/rant

It’s why I play unranked. Always ban KT.

Blizzard is terrible at balancing things, look at the new Hearthstone card set. But, they creating loot boxes and waifus unprecedented levels and that’s how they make money.

Halloween content! These look awesome!